Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxrec has Floyd vs Guerro listed already.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxrec has Floyd vs Guerro listed already.

Boxrec has Floyd vs Guerro listed already.
    I wonder how accurate they are. There has been no official statement made yet.
    What do you guys think?

They did something similar in the past that was false.

Floyd is fighting Canelo. Count on it.

Comment

i was just about to post this. I think it is going to happen and then floyd will fight Canelo in September imo

Comment

They're usually quite accurate. Not seen any confirmation mind but its the most likely fight to be made.

Comment

There it is. Boxrec has the inside scoop.

Comment

They always jump the gun

Comment

Its happening baby!

The best possible fight that can be made. The Best facing the Best. #ThisIsBoxing

Comment

Actually, Boxrec is always right. What makes them "wrong" is when a fight falls through because of injuries or a fighter backs out for whatever reason. But you better believe, all indications point to Mayweather vs Guerrero.

Boxrec had Mayweather vs Cotto before it was officially announced.

Comment

Not the fight I wanted BTW.

But it was obvious when Schaefer shut down Canelo vs Mayweather for May 4th. Who else can it be? It won't be Trout, it won't be a Top Rank fighter Timothy Bradley, it will not be Khan who doesn't have a win over a top fighter since beating Judah last year, definitely not Pacquiao, Marquez is pondering retirement, Cotto will take a vacation and he just lost, Alexander is fighting Brook.

That leaves it at Guerrero and Maidana, and Guerrero is coming off the better win right now.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Not the fight I wanted BTW.

But it was obvious when Schaefer shut down Canelo vs Mayweather for May 4th. Who else can it be? It won't be Trout, it won't be a Top Rank fighter Timothy Bradley, it will not be Khan who doesn't have a win over a top fighter since beating Judah last year, definitely not Pacquiao, Marquez is pondering retirement, Cotto will take a vacation and he just lost, Alexander is fighting Brook.

That leaves it at Guerrero and Maidana, and Guerrero is coming off the better win right now.
                    very true and well said

Comment

Working...
                    X