Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sugar jabs floyd... surprised floyd didn"t demand a "menstrual exam"...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugar jabs floyd... surprised floyd didn"t demand a "menstrual exam"...

Just listened to an interview with Bert Sugar on a local radio station here in houston. He talked about all things boxing. When the interviewer asked about mayweather pacquiao, bert said while he s confident the fight will get made, he's kinda surprised floyd didn't demand a "menstrual exam" of pacquiao as well. I guess sugars been around a little to long for the games, old people tend to have a way of seeing through bull****. Ill post the link as soon as its up.

http://www.1560thegame.com/media/?p=4548

Sorry for the misquote, it was a "mama gram", not "menstrual exam".
    Last edited by JoeDaWg; 07-07-2011, 01:47 PM.

the same guy who talked about how great of a fight Floyd-JMM is and then when it was over, he killed Floyd for "cherry picking" JMM and that everyone knew who would win? He's a joke when it comes to that

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      the same guy who talked about how great of a fight Floyd-JMM is and then when it was over, he killed Floyd for "cherry picking" JMM and that everyone knew who would win? He's a joke when it comes to that
      true......

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        Kind of surprised he praised the floyd jmm fight even at the beginning. But ill take ur word for it, most analysts talk out of both sides of their mouths if u listen close enough. But all in all I love listening to bert and merchant alike. Old dudes are just funny to me, they have this way of making any story interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDaWg View Post
          Kind of surprised he praised the floyd jmm fight even at the beginning. But ill take ur word for it, most analysts talk out of both sides of their mouths if u listen close enough. But all in all I love listening to bert and merchant alike. Old dudes are just funny to me, they have this way of making any story interesting.

Comment

bert sugar is a joke, a fossil and a dinosaur and doesn't know **** about modern boxing. He lives in the past and refuses to adapt to modern times

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDaWg View Post
              Just listened to an interview with Bert Sugar on a local radio station here in houston. He talked about all things boxing. When the interviewer asked about mayweather pacquiao, bert said while he s confident the fight will get made, he's kinda surprised floyd didn't demand a "menstrual exam" of pacquiao as well. I guess sugars been around a little to long for the games, old people tend to have a way of seeing through bull****. Ill post the link as soon as its up.
              bwahahahahahahah!

cause wifebeater likes to beat on women.

wifebeater is the one who needs her vagina checked...

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
                bert sugar is a joke, a fossil and a dinosaur and doesn't know **** about modern boxing. He lives in the past and refuses to adapt to modern times
                Lol bert is old, when ur that old u don't adapt to ****, it adapts to u. Anyway the man has forgotten more boxing then all the posters on this site put together, so saying he doesn't know **** about boxing ( modern or otherwise ) is more comical then critical.

Comment

Sugar knows wut up and even *****s I think know it as well. Gayweather is really scared of Pacquiao.

Comment

Here is the link to the interview.

http://www.1560thegame.com/media/?p=4548

Comment

Working...
                    X