No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao is making Floyd look pathetic without doing or saying anything

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
    oh kind of like how mayweather is dictating to pac to take a drug test..

hypocrite...
    1 special condition request vs. 5 conditions requested is not dictating anything.

Like I said, 1 had a history of threatening to pull out of fights the other didn't.

That in itself displays ones *****assness.

Comment

Gayweather

BIGGEST FRAUD EVER

Comment

Originally posted by MrWestGrand View Post
        1 special condition request vs. 5 conditions requested is not dictating anything.

Like I said, 1 had a history of threatening to pull out of fights the other didn't.

oh like mayweather hasn't ever dictated anything in his fights...... GTFO

Comment

floyd fans...listen up

hearing your boy saying he fights for himself and not his fans shouldve broken all hearts...LOL dumb a%$$$

where pac fights for his country and all his fans..

floyd fans are dumb shiet...you think floyd would sign your t-shirt...lol

Comment

Originally posted by MrWestGrand View Post

oh like how floyd is on "vacation" now..

oh how like floyd is about to fight a guy named paul spadafora.. and seemingly you keep avoiding that

face it gayweather is a bit*h

Comment

yeah and we get it that you are a Pac hater to STFU

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              we get it you dont like mayweather and think the world of pacquiao.

Comment

so is floyd the biggest joke in boxing, ever??

or just a really big joke??

Comment

Originally posted by BALLISTIC View Post
                  floyd fans...listen up

hearing your boy saying he fights for himself and not his fans shouldve broken all hearts...LOL dumb a%$$$

where pac fights for his country and all his fans..

floyd fans are dumb shiet...you think floyd would sign your t-shirt...lol

Who cares about him as a person, but him as a person has nothing to do with why I like him as a fighter.

People like you care much more about him as a person than someone like me, so really who is pathetic~

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    Who cares about him as a person, but him as a person has nothing to do with why I like him as a fighter.

People like you care much more about him as a person than someone like me, so really who is pathetic~
                    if pac ever said he fights for himself and not his country i will disown pac as my all time fav fighter...come on man..even tyson was more sane than crazy floyd

you floyd fans are messed up..forreals...

pac=jesus christ
                    floyd=hitler

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post

you....coz you nuthug him no matter what.....

Comment

Working...
                      X