No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Confident He Will Capture Major Title Very Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan Confident He Will Capture Major Title Very Soon

AMIR KHAN is back in the world title mix after a convincing win here that left him vowing: “I will become a world champion again soon.”

After two career-threatening defeats, Khan managed to KO his doubters with an emphatic win over Carlos Molina.

A new, mature-looking Khan won every single round of a fight that finished at the end of the 10th when Molina’s corner spoke to referee Jack Reiss and called it a day. [Click Here To Read More]

Are their any vacant title right now?

Comment

This dude's confidence has gone through the roof after one win

Comment

He's going for JMM's WBO belt after he vacates.
        Lol if he gets it, he'll get Timmy's and JMM's belt without ever having to fight them... good on him

Comment

gotta respect khan hes got balls

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

LOL I hope he doesn't end up fighting Marquez for the title

He would literally die in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by HtotheZ View Post
              This dude's confidence has gone through the roof after one win
              He was talking trash before the fight, but I'm getting used to that. My issue is that Molina was never meant as a challenge, so much as a confidence building easy win. He needs to fight some bigger names before he toots his own horn so hard, but that's Khan for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Riggsy Pooh View Post
                gotta respect khan hes got balls

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                That's his Claim to fame....El Khan should check out a Chin Transplant!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                  He was talking trash before the fight, but I'm getting used to that. My issue is that Molina was never meant as a challenge, so much as a confidence building easy win. He needs to fight some bigger names before he toots his own horn so hard, but that's Khan for you.
                  I don't really take trash talk from boxers serious especially before the fight because most boxers just wanna build hype. But he actually sounds deadass serious with this and with him saying he would drop Danny Garcia if they fought again.

I wanna see Khan win but he needs to come down from the high he got off this win and take in how much work he still needs lol

Comment

Originally posted by HtotheZ View Post
                    LOL I hope he doesn't end up fighting Marquez for the title

He would literally die in the ring
                    JMM has bigger Fish to Fry....I like Lopez or Garcia, to KO! El CON Job!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X