No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    You are from US right (I think I have seen you say that somewhere on here) how did you end up in Japan? Job, family, school, or just travel?

I'm not trying to be too personal I'm just curious lol
    Yes, I'm from Oregon originally. I've been living in prefectural Tokyo (i.e. a bit outside of Tokyo City) for the past 3 years to attend graduate school. I previously studied Japanese in high school and college, and had been to Japan several times previously, and have also spent a little time in Korea studying the Korean language. I currently support myself with scholarships, supplemented with part-time jobs.

Comment

• Sipping Crown Reserve in SATX. I Should be sippin from the comfy confines of the house in Converse. : banana:

Comment

• butt sex dont feel the same without moonshine

Comment

• Last week I was so drunk that I started mouthing off at some 16 year olds, got mayonnaise-chips shoved in my face and got pushed over. Nothing I could do about it as I could hardly stand up.

Ended up sleeping on a sofa someone had dumped next to the road

Comment

• No drinking for me tonight

Work in the AM

Comment

• Anybody else getting it done tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Anybody else getting it done tonight?
                Just chillin' here, getting a bit of work done.

Comment

• Comment

• Going on a beer run in a few minutes. Too bad there's not big fights tonight to watch with it.

Comment

• Applied for a job in Wales and came across this vid .
                      Grog Y Vog | Vale Of Glamorgan Brewery | Craft Beer Review

Comment

Working...
                      X