Collapse
No announcement yet.

khan and pac would beat mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're saying Khan applies pressure, then he applies it in a different manner. His for of pressure is aggressive bursts. I see it being very hard for Floyd to counter a fighter who throws punches in combination at the same speed as him. Plus, Khan's punches are thrown in such an odd manner that he smothers his opponents punches by the angle of his elbows. It's crazy, I've never seen anything like it and it's so subtle. It's why Maidana couldn't counter in the middle of exchanges with Khan, the only time he did was when Khan was backing out of range, not throwing anything. Khan matches Floyd, or at least close, in many aspects: Power, speed, footwork, consistency. I think Khan's offense makes for a great defensive against against a speedy counter-puncher in Floyd. Plus, Floyd is very susceptible to straight punchers. His defense works great against guys who only throw hooks, overhands, and uppercuts, but whenever we have seen him have difficulty at the least bit is when someone's stuffing a crisp straight jab in him face, and maybe right hands (although many fighters hes fought loop their right hands). To sum it all up, I think Khan is actually the perfect fighter to pit against Floyd to expect a win. Give him a few more fights. A lot of people think brute force will stop Floyd like with Cotto, Mosley, Pacquiao, Hatton, Margarito, Ortiz, etc. But I think if you can equally match Floyd in hand and foot speed, you have a great chance.

Comment

[QUOTE=tikay00;10893295]When you look at floyd's style, it's brilliant yet so limited. Once he fights an ELITE pressure fighter that is also technical, not sloppy, its over. He throws one shot at a time, and uses the shoulder roll technique. There's been at least 5 times ive seen a floyd fight, and thought to myself, omfg srl, pac, khan would kill this kid. He's limited yet brilliant. Face the facts *****s.[/QUOTE

drinking too much kills dude u cant b brilliant and limited u sound like a pac fan who is a may fan too but dont wanna get killed on here by da pac fans peer pressure make ppl say these things ppl

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
        If you're saying Khan applies pressure, then he applies it in a different manner. His for of pressure is aggressive bursts. I see it being very hard for Floyd to counter a fighter who throws punches in combination at the same speed as him. Plus, Khan's punches are thrown in such an odd manner that he smothers his opponents punches by the angle of his elbows. It's crazy, I've never seen anything like it and it's so subtle. It's why Maidana couldn't counter in the middle of exchanges with Khan, the only time he did was when Khan was backing out of range, not throwing anything. Khan matches Floyd, or at least close, in many aspects: Power, speed, footwork, consistency. I think Khan's offense makes for a great defensive against against a speedy counter-puncher in Floyd. Plus, Floyd is very susceptible to straight punchers. His defense works great against guys who only throw hooks, overhands, and uppercuts, but whenever we have seen him have difficulty at the least bit is when someone's stuffing a crisp straight jab in him face, and maybe right hands (although many fighters hes fought loop their right hands). To sum it all up, I think Khan is actually the perfect fighter to pit against Floyd to expect a win. Give him a few more fights. A lot of people think brute force will stop Floyd like with Cotto, Mosley, Pacquiao, Hatton, Margarito, Ortiz, etc. But I think if you can equally match Floyd in hand and foot speed, you have a great chance.
        awesome and im a huge may fan but that wuz well put and i believe that as well but i dont c it in kahn tho

Comment

Originally posted by tikay00 View Post
          When you look at floyd's style, it's brilliant yet so limited. Once he fights an ELITE pressure fighter that is also technical, not sloppy, its over. He throws one shot at a time, and uses the shoulder roll technique. There's been at least 5 times ive seen a floyd fight, and thought to myself, omfg srl, pac, khan would kill this kid. He's limited yet brilliant. Face the facts *****s.
          Floyd and limited in the same sentence? The guy may be a douche outside of the ring, but he's one of the most versatile fighters in the game. Let's be objective here people.

Comment

Originally posted by tikay00 View Post
            When you look at floyd's style, it's brilliant yet so limited. Once he fights an ELITE pressure fighter that is also technical, not sloppy, its over. He throws one shot at a time, and uses the shoulder roll technique. There's been at least 5 times ive seen a floyd fight, and thought to myself, omfg srl, pac, khan would kill this kid. He's limited yet brilliant. Face the facts *****s.
            right...and so will corales, castillo, corely, marquez, hatton, oscar, mosley, and ortiz....now khan and pac..u sure u dont want to add bradley and berto to that list? how bout martinez and cotto?

Comment

If you're not impressed with Floyd and think he's "limited" then you don't understand boxing and probably started watching boxing a couple of years ago.

Comment

i see khans and pacs punching output decrease in a fight with floyd

Comment

Working...
                X