Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if you pay $60 for a ppv would you rather see a 2 round ko or a 8-10 round beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you pay $60 for a ppv would you rather see a 2 round ko or a 8-10 round beating?

for $60 bucks would you rather see a fighter ko someone in 2 rounds..or would you wanna see a 8-10 round technical beating thats ends in a ko??
    a 2 round quickie
    10.71%
    8-10 rounds beating ending in a ko
    89.29%

The poll is expired.

Both are good to me.

Comment

i would rather see a good fight. some where in the undercard or the main event.

Comment

Its depends. Id normally prefer the 8-10 round beating but in fights such as the pwill-martinez fight id have the finish no other way.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
          for $60 bucks would you rather see a fighter ko someone in 2 rounds..or would you wanna see a 8-10 round technical beating thats ends in a ko??

I really don't care, as long as the 2 round fight was like Hagler/Hearns and the 8-10 round fight was like the Corrales vs. Castillo fight, they're both awesome fights to me...

Comment

I'd want to see a competitive fight if I were paying for it, but out of the two options I'd rather see a second round KO as it is more exciting and shocking.

Comment

I was pissed that i paid £15 for Hatton-Pacman. More often than not 2 round KO fights are not competitive.

Comment

If I'm gonna cough up 60 bucks for a ppv,I don't care about rounds fought.I wanna see 2 fighters that are deserving of a mega fight fighting,period.I want a super fight.I don't want the pfp king beating on old overmatched opponents.I want 2 prime,highly regarded,even fighters duking it out.Or I rather watch regular showtime fights.

Comment

I'd rather watch a high quality 2-round KO than watch some unskilled, undeserving fighter getting beat on for 8 rounds. Basically what I'm trying to say is that it depends on the quality of the fighters in these fights, as long as they are equally matched at the beginning of the fight and it is not a mismatch, then it's all good to me, even if it ends up in a second round KO. See Martinez vs Williams.

Comment

I'd rather see Jaunma-Conciepcion, than Froch-AA.

But that's just me.

Comment

Working...
                    X