No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. should not Agree to Bob Arums "Offer."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 * View Post
    I don't give a fuck you dumb fuck but Mayweather will, and he should he DESERVES more.

Are you too ******ed to see that? People lie facts don't.
    you obviously do seen as tho you claim manny doesnt deserve 50/50, but then again i dont expect a blue nose **** to know what they are talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
      you obviously do seen as tho you claim manny doesnt deserve 50/50, but then again i dont expect a blue nose **** to know what they are talking about.
      Speak english you dole spunging bum,
      He does deserve more than 50/50 if your dumbass looked at the PPV history you may realize that too.

Typical dumb Rag

Comment

well pac shouldnt agree to mayweathers demands either.....

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
          well pac shouldnt agree to mayweathers demands either.....
          Why shouldn't he? Has he something to hide?

Comment

Why shouldn't he? Has he something to hide?
            he doesnt need to.think about it like this, floyd mayweather jr "oh i could beat pacquiao easily" then why the **** does he need to take a steroid test?????cause mayweather himself knows he's gonna get his ass beat.....

Comment

Speak english you dole spunging bum,
              He does deserve more than 50/50 if your dumbass looked at the PPV history you may realize that too.

Typical dumb Rag
              awww diddums, reverting to smack talk because iv hit a nerve? dont slit your wrists if its 50/50 will you! ohh and it was clear english.
              still protesting for floyd to get more money are you? maybe you should concentrate on your own money. And just for your info, im an an electrician and never once claimed benefits.

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
                he doesnt need to.think about it like this, floyd mayweather jr "oh i could beat pacquiao easily" then why the **** does he need to take a steroid test?????cause mayweather himself knows he's gonna get his ass beat.....
                To clean up the sport. Pacquiao has no problem taking the tests its Roach and Arum?
                Why because they know Mayweather will beat him and its an excuse not to fight him.

Arum- Promoted Mayweather claimed "He will be an ATG."
                Roach- Is a master of the sport he knows Manny won't beat Mayweather.

They will try get 3 or 4 more big pay days out of Manny before Floyd retires him.

Comment

England hater but supports an English team?

Thick Mick.

Comment

source: gmanews.tv

Top Rank Promotions CEO Bob Arum said that he and Golden Boy Promotions counterpart Richard Schaefer's number one priority is to convince Floyd Mayweather Jr. to fight Manny Pacquiao on November 13.

Arum said they will give Mayweather until mid July to sign the contract to finally seal the deal of making the fight, the whole world is aching to see, happen.

The Top Rank big boss said now that all issues – purse split and the random drug testing protocol that both camps agreed on – regarding the fight have been resolved, it is all up to Mayweather whether he wants to fight the Pacquiao or not.

"The question is whether Mayweather is willing to go into the ring this year. It's up to him… He may not want to do it. If Mayweather wants to fight in November, I believe the fight will be made," said Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                      awww diddums, reverting to smack talk because iv hit a nerve? dont slit your wrists if its 50/50 will you! ohh and it was clear english.
                      still protesting for floyd to get more money are you? maybe you should concentrate on your own money. And just for your info, im an an electrician and never once claimed benefits.
                      I don't care what you are, stop trolling. You didn't hit a nerve a dumbass like you don't hit nerves you don't know nothing about the sport so resort to dissing MCFC. Your a ******

P.s. You like Hardcore music
                      Sums it all up!

Comment

Working...
                      X