Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How in Gods name could Duran beat FLoyd.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greatness man. Pure Greatness. Dont let your hate fool you.

Comment

Originally posted by -Reflexes- View Post
      **** outta here. My boy handles Duran.

Better HL.

Honestly, don't watch too much 154+ Duran

Comment

Arguably the same way he beat every man he ever faced from 135 to 147 in more than 70 professional fights.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
          Arguably the same way he beat every man he ever faced from 135 to 147 in more than 70 professional fights.
          Now you can look at my sig and see what I think about your posts.

So I ask this.

A guy with the kind of speed, reflexes, agility, defense and smarts of a Mayweather is a guy Duran handles with ease?

When I watched the 2nd Leonrad fight. SRL did EXACTLY what Floyd is famous for. Moving, slipping, clinching, and frustrating the opponent.

Duran had good boxing ability but I think Mayweather is too much for him. Too accurate too fast and too hard to hit.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
            Just reiterating.

Floyd at 130-135 was the most complete fighter I've ever seen.
            Come on,you cant make that assertion about Floyd at 135 as he only had 4 fights there,and one of those he lost. If you wanted to use the simpleton logic that got this thread started,then you could assert that Floyds 2 fights with Castillo were a bit like a poor mans version of Duran's 2 fights against Sugar Ray. Not saying you would,but you get the picture

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              Nobody can beat Floyd. That has been established already... Floyd is the G.O.A.T in fantasy fights...
              floyd will never fight anyone as good as Duran

Comment

Originally posted by -Reflexes- View Post
                Now you can look at my sig and see what I think about your posts.

So I ask this.

A guy with the kind of speed, reflexes, agility, defense and smarts of a Mayweather is a guy Duran handles with ease?

When I watched the 2nd Leonrad fight. SRL did EXACTLY what Floyd is famous for. Moving, slipping, clinching, and frustrating the opponent.

Duran had good boxing ability but I think Mayweather is too much for him. Too accurate too fast and too hard to hit.
                Duran would also have brought a ferocious intensity that hardly anyone in the history of the sport,let alone Floyds career has had. You dont want to seem to account for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Mellie View Post
                  Duran would also have brought a ferocious intensity that hardly anyone in the history of the sport,let alone Floyds career has had. You dont want to seem to account for that.
                  He brought intensity in the second Leonard fight. What happened?

Comment

stupid floyd stans... this shiet cracks me up, just listen to what your saying

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      The thing with Burner is that I believe Burner underrates Duran boxing ability... He does not understand the dimensions that Duran brings... He described Duran as a straight up and down fighter fighter... I just don't think he really saw a prime Duran... He saw the fat out of shape Duran... Even though that fat out of Shape Duran was still great and very good defensively... Was not the beast that a prime Duran was...
                      Burner is clueless on Duran, he even thinks Duran is a Mexican

Comment

Working...
                      X