Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mila Kunis named sexiest woman alive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never seen her without 27 pounds of makeup. She's alright but I bet without makeup she's not so fine.

Comment

Originally posted by RINGG View Post
      I never seen her without 27 pounds of makeup. She's alright but I bet without makeup she's not so fine.
      This.

I used to go bonkers for women with loads of make up.. Now, not at all lol.

I can't stand tarts who wear loads of make up or that are orange.

Comment

She's very pretty, no celeb looks like they do in movies or TV so I don't know why people get so disappointed.

She has a beautiful face but the body of a 15 yr old boy.

Comment

Kunis, who dethrones last year's honoree, Rihanna.
          Seriously? Rihanna? a former "Sexiest Woman" honoree? LOL

You can't take this ***** seriously. They select these women to bring in the money, although I thought Mila Kunis had slipped off the radar a bit. I'm sure they also take into account the full package, such as views, personality and background. They also do it to raise star status. Mila is probably on some project (film or the likes) projected to make big dollars, who knows.

She's still pretty hot. Looks better than she did on the 70s show. I wouldn't mind ravaging that hot little piece. She doesn't have the traditional alluring sexy woman looks, I guess they're going for that "everyday girl" look. She's petite and small, but not anorexic looking. She's got a pretty nice curvy figure, I'd bang.

Don't think she's in the Sexiest Woman Alive ranks, although that's all subject. all a matter of the person's perspective.

Comment

you can't be serious. its a stupid title. what's there to take seriously? and rihanna might not be sexy to you, but she is to me and probably to a whole lot of people.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              overated and teenager looks

you like teenagers?

Comment

not even close.

she is fine and i would **** the living daylight out of her but she is not the sexiest woman alive.

Id take olivia munn, shay maria, chrstina hendricks and a host of ho es before her.

Comment

lmfao..not even close...

Comment

only people that are in to the whole "ghetto booty donks" don't recognize her beauty

Comment

Hate on haterssssssss

Comment

Working...
                      X