Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Admits: I Have To Hurt Manny Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Admits: I Have To Hurt Manny Pacquiao!

On Saturday night, HBO debuted their latest Faceoff segment, focusing on the June 9th Manny Pacquiao-Timothy Bradley fight. Pacquiao defends his WBO welterweight title against the undefeated Palm Springs, Calif. fighter inside of the MGM Grand in Las Vegas in one of the year’s biggest events. [Click Here To Read More]

i'm not sure bradley is on the right path. it's difficult to hurt pacquiao. you have to box him, be patient, look for openings.

Comment

the man's hungry !!

Comment

The face off was pretty funny. Bradley had the "why so serious" face most of the time until Pacquiao makes him laugh on few occasions. You could tell Bradley will bring every ounce he has in him on fight night to beat Pacquiao. On the other hand, Manny looked like he wanted to destroy every part of that notion.

Comment

Originally posted by rampaging
          lower forms of boxers, fighting for chump change compared to what Money May regularly makes

Real boxing fans will boycott this unless they want to support some illegal imigrant n an uncle tom
          You make it sound like the US dollar dictates the world.

Comment

lower forms of boxers, fighting for chump change compared to what Money May regularly makes

Real boxing fans will boycott this unless they want to support some illegal imigrant n an uncle tom
            Wow way to trash on Bradley, he's an "Uncle Tom" now eh? *****'s will be *****'s.

Comment

He knows that hurting Pacquiao is the only way to win. He won't get the decision by boxing him. It seems he went with this gameplan after watching the Rios-Abril fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                i'm not sure bradley is on the right path. it's difficult to hurt pacquiao. you have to box him, be patient, look for openings.
                i agree with this assessment, but I doubt bradley canoutbox pacquiao, its difficult to do that you know "boxing the #1 lb 4 lb fighter today", only a handful of people can boast of doing this feat.

Comment

its not like im hatin on the guy but he goes in all actin like the govt never lynched our brothers, shoved Jim Crowe on us or nothing
                  yet he bows down to them n calls himself "desert storm" to honor one of the most racist institutions in our country where they throw us in front of te bullets whiel the crackers hide behind us

He reminds me of my goodey yesir neighbor who seems ok with being oppressed n not givin a dam about our struggles

then you hav the imigrant which is another story
                  is that you floyd?

Comment

What in the heck does this fight got to do with illegal immigrants?

Comment

Working...
                    X