Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Moreno: I Hope Donaire Has The Courage To Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Moreno: I Hope Donaire Has The Courage To Fight Me!

On Saturday night at the Don Haskins Convention Center in El Paso, Texas, WBA bantamweight champion Anselmo ‘Chemito’ Moreno produced a polished and professional performance in outclassing former title challenger David De La Mora. Moreno’s defense and sharp-punching from his southpaw stance troubled De La Mora all night long, as the Panamanian stylist registered knockdowns in rounds two and six while De La Mora opted to remain on his stool following the eighth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Moreno: I hope Donaire has the courage to fight!...this guy is kidding! Nonito hope if Moreno has the courage to fight him instead. Who the he'll is this Moreno by the way? Donaire is more likely a superstar and popular than this bum Moreno. I've never seen this Moreno's fights showed on HBO or even Showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by benslap80 View Post
      Moreno: I hope Donaire has the courage to fight!...this guy is kidding! Nonito hope if Moreno has the courage to fight him instead. Who the he'll is this Moreno by the way? Donaire is more likely a superstar and popular than this bum Moreno. I've never seen this Moreno's fights showed on HBO or even Showtime.
      ...........he was on showtime last night.

He's a very good boxer

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        ...........he was on showtime last night.

He's a very good boxer
        I really like Mares but id favor Moreno to win that. Nonito about 50/50, if Anselmo can take his power then slight edge towrds him.

Who is in your AV?

Comment

now suddenly you have this guy (moreno) talking ****...who is he?

Comment

I rather want 2 see Mares vs Donaire Jr than Moreno vs Donaire Jr.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by toolegit View Post
                now suddenly you have this guy (moreno) talking ****...who is he?
                One of the best boxers in the world, and the best fight Donaire could possibly make right now. Too bad the Top Rank/Golden Boy bullcrap will stop this from happening.

Comment

GBP v TR--another fight that won't happen

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    One of the best boxers in the world, and the best fight Donaire could possibly make right now. Too bad the Top Rank/Golden Boy bullcrap will stop this from happening.
                    Nonito will stop this from happening, just like he did the first time.

The facts:

Arum wanted to make this fight in 2011, but Nonito was so upset that he couldn't take a money fight in Arce or Vazquez Jr. that he threatened to jump ship to GBP.

Arum gave him his wish in the Vazquez Jr. fight and the rest is history.

Comment

Working...
                    X