you thought NYC subways were bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
    lolz. Dude had it coming.

When you're on a train, keep feckin' still.
    This is true to a degree.

Everyone is very uptight on transport for some reason. I remember being on a packed tube and some guy despite us all literally having our noses pressed to the glass was playing a game on his i-phone. He tutted when I pushed into him by accident because there were heaps of us on there. He tutted a further three times until I explained that there we actually quite a lot of people on the train and if he tutted one more time I would throw his phone out of the window. You could cut the atmosphere with a knife after that, lol.

There was a brief moment when I thought we were going to have the most awkward punch-up in the history of the world.

Comment

Phft, you should see a Tokyo line at last train.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
        This is true to a degree.

Everyone is very uptight on transport for some reason. I remember being on a packed tube and some guy despite us all literally having our noses pressed to the glass was playing a game on his i-phone. He tutted when I pushed into him by accident because there were heaps of us on there. He tutted a further three times until I explained that there we actually quite a lot of people on the train and if he tutted one more time I would throw his phone out of the window. You could cut the atmosphere with a knife after that, lol.

There was a brief moment when I thought we were going to have the most awkward punch-up in the history of the world.
        You don't mess with Sparked.

Hate when people do that tut. If you're going through crowded tube stations and you cross paths or bump with someone, you are both to blame. I'm always the one to say sorry, then the other ****er usually does the 'tut'. Oh man, makes my blood boil.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post

When you're on a train, keep feckin' still.

never heard of that rule

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
            You don't mess with Sparked.

Hate when people do that tut. If you're going through crowded tube stations and you cross paths or bump with someone, you are both to blame. I'm always the one to say sorry, then the other ****er usually does the 'tut'. Oh man, makes my blood boil.
            Yeah people are so ignorant on public transport.

It's the tutting. Such an English thing that. Do other nations even tut? I'm pretty placid but something about that really infuriates me. It's ignorant, arrogant and dismissive all at once.

Comment

Kid was def on drugs

Comment

Originally posted by Overtime View Post
                Kid was def on drugs
                I'm thinking MDMA.

Comment

Working...
                X