Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley: No Decision, I'm Knocking Manny Pacquiao Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mosley: No Decision, I'm Knocking Manny Pacquiao Out!

BoxingScene.com spoke to three-division, five-time titlist, Shane Mosley in this Q&A from Big Bear Lakes, in Calif., where the 39-year-old is in training for his May 7 clash with eight-division titlist, Manny Pacquiao, in defense of Pacquiao's WBO welterweight belt.

[Click Here To Read More]

Work the body mosley Work the body

Comment

Yea, you probably need a KO to win..

Comment

Yea, so like I was saying....

Comment

Mosley Go back to what your Dad had you doing!

I have known of Shane from his amature days and he is a much differant fighter now; and I say that because he stop doing the things that made him a great lightweight. His dad would always tell him to power box his _ss when he came back to the corner, meaning to bang the body but box with slickness and power and not just loading up. If Shane was the fighter he was as a lightweight I don't even think Floyd would have beat him. I'm not so sure he can pull the trigger anymore. Those many, many hard battles and going up and down in weight plus age takes it's toll.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
            I have known of Shane from his amature days and he is a much differant fighter now; and I say that because he stop doing the things that made him a great lightweight. His dad would always tell him to power box his _ss when he came back to the corner, meaning to bang the body but box with slickness and power and not just loading up. If Shane was the fighter he was as a lightweight I don't even think Floyd would have beat him. I'm not so sure he can pull the trigger anymore. Those many, many hard battles and going up and down in weight plus age takes it's toll.
            I think Floyd would have always beat Shane. Had the fight happened at lightweight, it would definitely have been more competitive, but I'd still pick Mayweather to outbox Shane.

Comment

Well he has about ZERO chance of winning a decision. And if Shane can catch Floyd, he can certainly catch Pac. Should be interesting. I think Shane drops him early, but Pac comes back to win by (ref) stoppage late.

Lol at the mentally challenged making this thread about Floyd.
              Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 04-05-2011, 09:33 AM.

Comment

I also have Floyd beating Mosley, regardless of prime Mosley or old Mosley. The only difference I see in Floyd fighting a prime Mosley vs a old Mosley, is that he wouldn't stand there and trade with a young Mosley like he did in the fight.

Most people like to say that Mosley does great with a person who comes foward to fight, but most people forget that Floyd stood right infront of Mosley and fought his fight, he clearly outboxed and out fought Mosley, it could have been to Mosley not training for Floyd to come foward, I think everyone was expecting Floyd vs DeLaHoya or Floyd Vs Hatton type fight, with Floyd running around the ring all night.

Anyways, I just don't see Shane winning, I see Shane getting Ko'd

Comment

Styles make fights, that's clear. Pacquiao/Mosley and Mayweather/Mosley are two different kind of fights.

Mayweather have the ability to do grabbings when he get hit with a bomb, like 2nd round in the Mosley fight. Pacquiao is not a stylist, and if he get hit by a bomb he'll fight without grab, and that's not good if a guy like Mosley catch you with a clean punch.

Comment

mosley has to go for broke early otherwise he will get stopped late

Comment

Working...
                    X