Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most difficult moral question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would punch the baby's te hopes that it wouldn't kill him, but just knock him out. If it dies, so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
      I would punch the baby's te hopes that it wouldn't kill him, but just knock him out. If it dies, so be it.
      You'd risk your fingernails??

Comment

id grab it by its ankles and swing it as hard as i could against the closest wall... if it died, its only because i tried to teach it a lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by .::EnRiQuE::. View Post
          i'd throw him out nd leave him for the bad guys to get.
          its sad to know this but i probably would do that
          That's a genius solution, you would have to trust that the soldiers would find it and care for it. Obviously you would never see the kid again but it saves everyone getting killed.

Anyone who says that they'd kill it obviously don't have kids. If you tried to kill my kids you'd be the first one to get shot. You think I'd be quiet if you just killed my kids?? I'd be shouting blue murder.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Wagner View Post
            That's a genius solution, you would have to trust that the soldiers would find it and care for it. Obviously you would never see the kid again but it saves everyone getting killed.

Anyone who says that they'd kill it obviously don't have kids. If you tried to kill my kids you'd be the first one to get shot. You think I'd be quiet if you just killed my kids?? I'd be shouting blue murder.
            lol so the bad guys just buy that a baby fell from the sky?

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
              That's a genius comeback.

Comment

20 refugees living in a single room with paper thin walls is plausible?

Comment

The baby would be splattered if it fell from the sky.

What would you think if you found a baby? You would assume that it had been abandoned. Of course if it is a racial based war and the enemy are ethnic cleansing then this wouldn't work as the baby's skin colour would give the game away. Either way it isn't an easy choice, but I think this is the best way for everyone to survive.

Comment

People just don't grasp the concept of hypothesis, do they?

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Wagner View Post
                      The baby would be splattered if it fell from the sky.

What would you think if you found a baby? You would assume that it had been abandoned. Of course if it is a racial based war and the enemy are ethnic cleansing then this wouldn't work as the baby's skin colour would give the game away. Either way it isn't an easy choice, but I think this is the best way for everyone to survive.
                      The best way to avoid the question, that is.

Comment

Working...
                      X