No announcement yet.

I find the people saying Cotto has no heart hilarious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hemiunu View Post
    Why do you assume that Margarito used plaster wraps during their fight? Do you think that the amount of punishment that Cotto received iS evidence that Marg Cheated? Manny punished his just as badly, And maNny doesn't use concret wraps.

Manny:

Margarito:
    Theres a difference. What pac did to Cotto Martinez did to Pavlik. The speed chopped thrir faces up. Cotto got hit with slow impact shots that took more damage that swelling was ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
      Theres a difference. What pac did to Cotto Martinez did to Pavlik. The speed chopped thrir faces up. Cotto got hit with slow impact shots that took more damage that swelling was ridiculous.
      dude in the first pic he looks more swollen up than in the second pic which is the margs fight but then again thats just me?

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
        dude in the fiurst pic he looks more swollen up than in the second pic which is the margs fight but then again thats just me?
        Look at Cottos cheeks. Fat, everything balloned. And his eyes crying blood? Wtf. Not normal. When marg become a fierce puncher? He has decent pop but damn it magically showed to the best fighter he faced?

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
          Look at Cottos cheeks. Fat, everything balloned. And his eyes crying blood? Wtf. Not normal. When marg become a fierce puncher? He has decent pop but damn it magically showed to the best fighter he faced?
          look at cottos whole face. his eyes his nose his lips all are swollen as fck in the pic of the manny fight. Dont know what you are seing. And margs has never been a fierce puncher he breaks you down till you are ready to go which is what happened in the cintron fights the cotto fight and most if not all his victories. Its not like he ktfo cotto he had to work for his victory

Comment

Working...
          X