Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peterson Initially Passed VADA Tests, Controversy Rages

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Peterson Initially Passed VADA Tests, Controversy Rages

BoxingScene.com has learned that WBA/IBF junior welterweight champion Lamont Peterson initially passed the normal VADA testing procedures. It wasn't until VADA ran a CIR [carbon isotope ratio] test, that Peterson tested positive for synthetic testosterone.

[Click Here To Read More]

So he was just trying to cheat to stay at the maximum testosterone level. Cool.

Comment

he test postive ok we get it damm

Comment

LP has a good doc there man helping him cheat so he stays just below the max level.

But this further enhances the notion that we need more stringent testing! Without the stringent testing he would not have been caught!

Comment

A normal ratio is 1-1

His doctor purposely tried to keep him under 4-1 Whig would fail.

I guess every boxer is allowed to use these pellets and try to have just under normal.

Heck having 3 times a normal man is a lot when you think about it. No idea why a NSAC allows up to 6 times more than a man.

Comment

PEDersone (yes, I left the "e" at the end so it sounds more like a steroid) and his team weren't expecting the Carbon Isotope Ratio testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
              A normal ratio is 1-1

His doctor purposely tried to keep him under 4-1 Whig would fail.

I guess every boxer is allowed to use these pellets and try to have just under normal.

Heck having 3 times a normal man is a lot when you think about it. No idea why a NSAC allows up to 6 times more than a man.
              I don't get this crap either. Why the hell do they allow them to have such high levels?

Comment

To all the Mofo's who tried giving him the benefit of the doubt, his Mofo doctor purposely gave him more than 3 times the testosterone a normal man has and just under 4-1 which would fail.

I Would have thought that it would be corrected to normal, not a lot higher.

Pederson is a damn good liar.

Comment

Bahahaha! No wonder these idiots were pushing for testing. They didn't think they were gonna get caught cause they were under the limit.

More stupidity from Team PEDerson.

And now, it shows even more how much of a liar he is.

Comment

Beetch!!!! Seriously the guy is a disgrace period!!! Ban him...

Comment

Working...
                    X