No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Will Indeed Follow Gamboa Up To 130-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma Will Indeed Follow Gamboa Up To 130-Pounds

Yuriorkis Gamboa recently announced that he was leaving the featherweight division and moving up to 130-pounds. According to Peter Rivera, President of Puerto Rico Best Boxing, the move by Gamboa will not prevent a possible fight with Juan Manuel Lopez in 2012. Top Rank, who co-promote Lopez with Rivera, were building a Gamboa-Lopez bout for the last two years. The plan took a turn for the worse when Orlando Salido score

[Click Here To Read More]

Thats whats up!!!!!

Comment

makes sense.

Comment

Juanma shouldNT be gaining so much weight between fights. It still amazes me that professional at the top level let themselves go so much and then struggle to loose weight.

Instead of a fight camp it becomes a weght loss program
        Last edited by TOBYLEE1; 09-13-2011, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Juanma will get less effective the more he moves up in weight. Gamboa might get even better at 130.

Comment

Juanma was going up to 130 before gamboa knew wat it was but juanma will jump to 135 fast hardly any fights at 130 and juanma is getting bigger

Comment

Who should he fight at 130?

Comment

i'm probably one of the very few people that still think that juanma will beat gamboa, based on the stylistic match-up.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  Who should he fight at 130?
                  Rocky Martinez, Eloy Perez,Solis, or Fana!

Fight 2 of those at 130 then fight Gamboa and then move to LW, wont surprise me, if he just fights once at 130 and moves right up to LW!!

Comment

@any wt Lopez does not beat him...he is just as not as conplete and the chin, after Salida, w/legs as stiff as matchsticks........

Comment

Working...
                    X