No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lewkowicz: Martinez vs. Cotto Could Be Done Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lewkowicz: Martinez vs. Cotto Could Be Done Soon

The fight between former three division champion Miguel Cotto (38-4, 31KOs), and WBC middleweight king Sergio Martinez (51-2-2, 26KOs), could be finalized by month's end, according to Martinez's adviser Sampson Lewkowicz. The two sides have continued to negotiate a possible HBO pay-per-view fight for June 7th at New York's Madison Square Garden.

[Click Here To Read More]

About time... now they have to wait for the WBC to approve of it....which of course they will

Comment

This fight better happen. It would be a damn shame for it not to happen over such trivial issues.

Comment

world title at 4th weight class

Comment

Hopefully they announce it soon.

Comment

Cotto ain't beating no Martínez at 160 LOL no mattter how shut Martínez is. Hell cotto couldnt beat clottey at 147 With out the judges help.

Comment

hmmmmmm i want to see the weight it's at

Comment

Can someone help me pay for a suit ? I have to go to Cotto's funeral on June 7th. Better yet I'll just put money on Martinez for the suit to buy and then say fluck Cotto and his funeral and ball out with the money I made when Martinez knocks Cotto the fluck out lol

Comment

Knew they'd get it done. Made too much $$$ to not get done over small details.

Comment

Cotto,will wreck Martinez!!

Comment

Working...
                    X