Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who can beat Wladimir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The opponents that i would like to see him fight in the next year Helenius, Povetkin, Boytsov, Arreola

Comment

Originally posted by Coca Cobra View Post
      someone with a left hook
      Helenius KO Peter with a left hook and he is 6'6 and a great body puncher too. Even Volodymyr didn't knock Peter out cold like Helenius did.

In the WBO Adamek is #1 and Helenius #2 but i think Adamek will not be 1 after he fights Vitali so Helenius could maybe be mandatory.
      Last edited by Khmelnytsky; 07-02-2011, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Vitali is the only guy who can beat Wlad.

Everyone else is too small and the skill level is not enough.

IMO Haye needed a longer reach. His jab was inches away, while wlad had the advantage in height also.

Power wise wlad is stronger than anyone, but haye made him miss quite a bit.

He big guys like Lewis, McCall, bowe etc are not here.

If wlad was the same size, then haye would likely 'win' base on what I saw. However it is not the case because size is size.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
          his older brother
          that would be so awesome if it ever happened

Comment

there is no one left out there for wlad, haye was this most difficult opponent who posed ay threat

everyone else is a standing target with no footwork or reflexes and power

vitali himself acknowledged Haye was Wlds toughest opponent and a good fighter

either it's a haye rematch or he fights his own brother or retires

Comment

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
              He big guys like Lewis, McCall, bowe etc are not here.

If wlad was the same size, then haye would likely 'win' base on what I saw. However it is not the case because size is size.
              Tony Thompson was 6' 5. Didn't save him.

Comment

I gave and still give Povetkin a better chance than Haye, he's pretty much evenly skilled with Chambers but bigger/stronger, so not much of a chance, but chance

quite honestly corry sanders probably still has the best chance since he actually knew how you beat wlad; every time he posts his left hand rush in and throw hooks like a madman and hope some land

everyone else just sort of lets him dictate the position, starts shifting their eyes around the ring as if they want to go home, then wait for it to end
                Last edited by Toe Injury; 07-02-2011, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DR BOB View Post
                  Aren't Haye/Chamber similar size?

Anyway Chisora with his bob and weave tactic could be the man for the job
                  lfc19******* already hyping up the next UK HW Bum. I guess Haye is bad but Chisora will be the saviour of the HW division. or is that Mike Perez

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                    lfc19******* already hyping up the next UK HW Bum. I guess Haye is bad but Chisora will be the saviour of the HW division. or is that Mike Perez
                    TYSON FURY if he wins

the propaganda: "he's got the size"

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                      TYSON FURY if he wins

the propaganda: "he's got the size"

Comment

Working...
                      X