No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Dominates Shane Mosley To Retain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Dominates Shane Mosley To Retain

Please post them here. Thread creation turned off until the mad rush dies down

Pac fought hard. Mosley looked shot and scared.

Anyway Pac should avoid Floyd liek the plague. He gets completly embarassed and torn apart.

Comment

fight was boring. pac's performance was subpar and put a smile in floyd's and JMM's face.
      is it me or pac seems to have problem with pulling the trigger?

Comment

Yea, Pacquiao actually exposed himself. Floyd would PICK him apart.

If Floyd boxes, and moves around the ring it would be like Duran vs Leonard 2.
        Floyd is faster than Mosley, better fighter than Mosley, quicker than Mosley, more accurate puncher.

I see Floyd by UD.

Comment

That was even worse than I thought...I was at least expecting some fireworks, but there were barely any at all.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Pac fought hard. Mosley looked shot and scared.

Anyway Pac should avoid Floyd liek the plague. He gets completly embarassed and torn apart.
            i wish floyd thought like you do lol

Comment

Mosley is shot to ****, he looked like his hands were trapped in molasses.

Comment

To the people who said he would destroy Marquez, shame to you. That fight put a smile on my face.

Comment

lol at these hopefuls thinking floyd would grow balls or something after that fight. i've always said that floyd beats pac anytime. but the knockdown in the 3rd round alone would probably make floyd commit another felony to stay out of the ring.

Comment

what did pacman say in the post fight interview?

Comment

Working...
                    X