No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto vs Ricardo Mayorga Vegas Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto vs Ricardo Mayorga Vegas Weigh-In

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Ricardo Mayorga (29-7, 23KOs) was the first to get on the scale and he appeared to be in the best shape of his career. He weighed 154-pounds on the limit. WBA junior middleweight champion Miguel Cotto (35-2, 28KOs) was up next, and he also weighed 154-pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mayorga has no chance unless Cotto try to fight carelessly.

Comment

An inactive Mayorga puts canelo to shame on the scales

Comment

mayorga is getting punished

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
          nt to mention mayorga is in his 30's compared to canelo who is only 20. but forget them, this about cotto and the BEATING he is gonna give mayorga.

Comment

Cotto is going to beat the crap out of this clown

Comment

Cotto once more refused to give Mayorga the respect He did not earn. As much as I missed the stare down photo, I can understand Cotto's point as the disrespects of the Mierdador got on his nerves. After all the yard taunting Cotto was clear to say his game is on the ring and that will be were He does his talking.
              He said He was done playing Mayorga's games and the weigh in was no exception.
              Cotto will not make this fight a street fight or a high school yard brawl.
              He remained and acted as a professional regarless of all the street talk and I respect him for his desicion. If it was Manny doing it, Pinoy's would feel the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
                Canelo is not the only fighter to not make weight u know?

Comment

Personally I wish Cotto would atleast acknowledge the fight, Mayorga is the only one selling it.
                  Why should we pay for a ****ing ppv when the actual star doesn't seem to give a ****.

I know Cotto will win but WAR MAYORGA

p.s - James Toney vs Ricardo Mayorga verbal war would be epic!

Comment

damn cotto is finna **** him up son!

Comment

Working...
                    X