Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Real" Boxing Fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

real boxing fans don't give a damn about how much a fighter makes, or how many ppv's he sells

Comment

boxin is the most subjective sport, I think.
      so yeah there r a lot of different fighters; behind them their fans.
      What is a fighter without fans...
      sometimes posters r annoying, but **** it. who cares.
      It seems like most poster come in here to let their frustration out, cuz something is goin wrong in there real life. who cares.

I luv every single fighter. from Pac to Floyd. even bums (ugly word) and ATGs( a very subjective and disputed, baised on nuttin-list).

but sometimes its funny even if its sad.

I wont change my mind just because a forum-crackhead or a postoholic with much rep tells me my fav. fighters r crap because of some reasons... **** this( I know Samurai you r a multiply-ur-points-Xreamist from jazluvr)

nice try to turn haters into luvers, but they wont change.

keep it real, Samurai

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
        BTW, I won't be replying nor even visiting this thread again, I've said my piece.

attention whoring is at an all time high around these parts. pacq's fight will do well guys. stop the fake outrage and racism/sexist accusations and enjoy what the sport is getting. oops, i forgot thats what "REAL" boxing fans do!

Comment

Aren't you the same girl that's going around posting how "Mayweather is scum" like you know him? And now you're running out of your own thread because you know you're going to get ****ed after your skirt gets pulled? Just stop, Samantha. I used to believe you when you said you watched boxing back in the 70's (in spite of your obvious lack of any tangible boxing knowledge) but now I'm convinced you're a 20-something year old girl.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Aren't you the same girl that's going around posting how "Mayweather is scum" like you know him? And now you're running out of your own thread because you know you're going to get ****ed after your skirt gets pulled? Just stop, Samantha. I used to believe you when you said you watched boxing back in the 70's (in spite of your obvious lack of any tangible boxing knowledge) but now I'm convinced you're a 20-something year old girl.
            so uhmmm... is she hot?

Comment

Originally posted by istmeno View Post
              real boxing fans don't give a damn about how much a fighter makes, or how many ppv's he sells
              numbers dont lie

Comment

Originally posted by ummmid View Post
                so uhmmm... is she hot?
                I'd wager she's a fat slob. I'll pull the skirt but I ain't hittin it.

Comment

Whoa I never think I seen Dazed go off like this before....

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    Whoa I never think I seen Dazed go off like this before....
                    It's disgusting, J. Run through the first page on this board and you see nothing but childish, ridiculous comments. I'm not a big fan of Floyd either but "scum?" Do you know this man? How can you make a thread like this when your only contribution is infantile comments on each thread about Pacquiao? Or Calzaghe? Or Hatton? You think a girl like that has any clue what a "REAL" boxing fan is? Please.

Comment

It's disgusting, J. Run through the first page on this board and you see nothing but childish, ridiculous comments. I'm not a big fan of Floyd either but "scum?" Do you know this man? How can you make a thread like this when your only contribution is infantile comments on each thread about Pacquiao? Or Calzaghe? Or Hatton? You think a girl like that has any clue what a "REAL" boxing fan is? Please.
                      I know where you coming from. And, I agree... I just never think I have seen you go off like that on here...

Comment

Working...
                      X