Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yous are all thucked in the head.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      You are twisting your words. At least get your facts straight.

Manny never turned down the 50/50 offer ... he turned down Floyd's version of testing.

Manny said he would take 50/50 AND random testing.

Manny now said random testing and 55/45.

Manny offered Floyd more than $40million. Floyd I guess should have taken that .... like you said, what if sales are down .... but that comment of yours is really pushing it. You know that for Floyd to offer $40 million, Floyd will make bucket loads of cash!
      of course floyd will make tons of cash. WHy? because he took the risk of leaving TR, took the risk of creating the promotionaldeal he has with Haymon, and went out of his way to self promote and market himself. Manny hasn't done this. SO manny can't expect to reap the same benefits without taking the same risk. That should be a point we all can agree on.

No matter how much you love Manny, he will NEVER make floyd level money as long as he is an employee of TR. WHatever Manny earns he will always have to give a percentage to TR. Its not on floyd to compensate Manny at a level that offsets that loss.

As I've said repeatedly Manny absolutely deserves a fair share of any profits should this fight happen. But the debate is over the word "fair". I'm sure if you ask Manny and JMM what a "fair" split was for their upcoming fight both sides disagreed with what "fair" was. JMM ultimately got an offer he could live with because hey, he's not getting this kinda dough anywhere else. Thats how I see manny, of course his "fair" number is much higher than JMM's.

Comment

• do you guys think we will ever hear the truth as to why this fight has never happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
          do you guys think we will ever hear the truth as to why this fight has never happened?
          We already know the truth, Manny is dumb as rocks and Floyd is scared of losing his 0.

Comment

• Originally posted by subhuman View Post
            We already know the truth, Manny is dumb as rocks and Floyd is scared of losing his 0.
            Gross oversimplification... but it works better than 99% of the
            garbage posted about this matchup on NSB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              of course floyd will make tons of cash. WHy? because he took the risk of leaving TR, took the risk of creating the promotionaldeal he has with Haymon, and went out of his way to self promote and market himself. Manny hasn't done this. SO manny can't expect to reap the same benefits without taking the same risk. That should be a point we all can agree on.

No matter how much you love Manny, he will NEVER make floyd level money as long as he is an employee of TR. WHatever Manny earns he will always have to give a percentage to TR. Its not on floyd to compensate Manny at a level that offsets that loss.

As I've said repeatedly Manny absolutely deserves a fair share of any profits should this fight happen. But the debate is over the word "fair". I'm sure if you ask Manny and JMM what a "fair" split was for their upcoming fight both sides disagreed with what "fair" was. JMM ultimately got an offer he could live with because hey, he's not getting this kinda dough anywhere else. Thats how I see manny, of course his "fair" number is much higher than JMM's.
              Manny has always been giving in in order to get this fight on. On the other hand, Floyd has been putting obstacles in the way.

When Floyd said, "I want ALL PPV MONEY", most people translated that to mean, "Floyd is not serious and doesn't want to fight" .... some of Floyd's fans say "I can defend Floyd's statements"

Even Manny's latest compromise of 55/45 + random testing should have been a position where they can at least use to move things in the right direction but Team Mayweather scuffed at Manny's comments.

Comment

Manny has always been giving in in order to get this fight on. On the other hand, Floyd has been putting obstacles in the way.

When Floyd said, "I want ALL PPV MONEY", most people translated that to mean, "Floyd is not serious and doesn't want to fight" .... some of Floyd's fans say "I can defend Floyd's statements"

Even Manny's latest compromise of 55/45 + random testing should have been a position where they can at least use to move things in the right direction but Team Mayweather scuffed at Manny's comments.
                Show me where Floyd says " I want all the PPV money " ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
                  do you guys think we will ever hear the truth as to why this fight has never happened?
                  Duh?? Haven't the string of evidence Floyd has shown to you not enough?? Not to mention his love of mentioning self preservation and losing his best friend to duck his way to ducksville.. It's clear as day, but you guys still acting it's a mystery lol.. Evidence is overwhelming.. Only a dimwit can't see who is ducking. Use common sense shyiit hit the fan and it's just too obvious, if you don't want to believe me, believe his x best friend.. Bros won't lie

If Floyd is in a court hearing, if he is a defendant being convicted of ducking.. He would be convicted already for overwhelming evidence.
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 10-14-2012, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Show me where Floyd says " I want all the PPV money " ?
                    If I show you then what?

Here is Floyd saying that he would give Manny just the $40 million and Costas confirms that Floyd would get "All the PPV money" .... then Floyd says "my deal now is that I get 100% of the revenue"

At 6 minute mark:
                    Last edited by ADP02; 10-14-2012, 03:16 AM.

Comment

If I show you then what?

Here is Floyd saying that he would give Manny just the $40 million and Costas confirms that Floyd would get "All the PPV money" .... then Floyd says "my deal now is that I get 100% of the revenue"

At 6 minute mark:
                      So floyd didn't say I want all the ppv money he said that's what his deal is. You took it to the negative extreme. When manny says something like there are no more issues with testing jist purse split- you take that to the positive extreme.

Could the differences in how you evaluate statements be at all part of the problem?

Comment

Working...
                      X