No announcement yet.

Ricky Gervais destroys Hollywood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oj simpson View Post
    love ricky gervais, but he did indeed cross the line & was very unprofessional the way he conducted the show.

I had no problem whatsoever with the jokes he made, but the fact that he continued with the insults throughout the night. I could understand going heavy on the opening monologue, & maybe a couple more sprinkled throughout the night,

but the whole entire night? to insult every single presenter & more?

i definitely understand why a lot of people were upset.
    1. most of those jokes were in the introduction at the start of the show

2. he only introduced like 8-9 presenters the whole night and he didn't insult all of them. others introduced the rest.

3. he was not on the whole time. in fact there was like an hour plus stretch that he wasn't even on and people were wondering where he was.

Comment

These film stars expect everyone to kiss their arse, and when someone brings them back down to earth, they get upset..........aaaaaaaaw!

Comment

You could tell he was holding back. If they gave him a full licence to offend you would have heard some soul splitting stuff.

Comment

it's rare that i watch 10min non-boxing youtube clips but im a Ricky Gervais fan and THAT was awesome

Comment

I saw a report on the news that americans weren't happy about it.

why did they hire him, he's not the sort to kiss ass.

Comment

Working...
            X