No announcement yet.

I s ****sexuality 'natural'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I s ****sexuality 'natural'

So guys, what's your experience with gays? What feeling did it leave you? Id marriage for gays wrong? Is it natural?

Try to keep it clean, but certainly be open to your true feelings. Obviously please don't be insulting. I am really open minded on this

Well marriage isn't natural at all its a social construct and what is common as it relates to marriage has changed through history and different cultures. As for ****sexuality being natural? Guess it depends who you are asking and whether having sex with some hot young latino guy with tight abs and a slim sexy body feels natural.

Comment

I don't believe being gay is natural and I don't believe in gay marriage. However I'm not God so I don't judge what another man is doing. If a gay person is cool with me I'm cool with them. We can agree to disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Well marriage isn't natural at all its a social construct and what is common as it relates to marriage has changed through history and different cultures. As for ****sexuality being natural? Guess it depends who you are asking and whether having sex with some hot young latino guy with tight abs and a slim sexy body feels natural.
        You have a great point on marriage being a society and cultural thing rather than natural, oh and a greattt point on latino men.

Well marriage is not natural as such, but it's deemed a long term commitment at the current time. For most that means just as much as true love.

Is it natural to not have a baby with your DNA? I had this discussion and it must be so beautiful to be able to bare your own baby in your own hands, however it's a sacrifice isn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rights4Gays View Post
          You have a great point on marriage being a society and cultural thing rather than natural, oh and a greattt point on latino men.

Well marriage is not natural as such, but it's deemed a long term commitment at the current time. For most that means just as much as true love.

Is it natural to not have a baby with your DNA? I had this discussion and it must be so beautiful to be able to bare your own baby in your own hands, however it's a sacrifice isn't it.
          I would say its un-natural you need technology to do that, where as I need no extra equipment at all to have some fun with "Raul".

Comment

Obviously, considering pretty much every animal on the planet has ****sexual behaviors.

Comment

If ****sexuality was a man made construct or behavior, then people arguing against it being natural might have a point.

Since many species in the animal kingdom have shown ****sexual behavior, they do not.

Comment

I am all for the gay community getting married, being as misserable as everyone else and get all the rights as regular couples but when I moved to new york., Never been in a place where dudes made out in the street before and deff in Spanish culture is more taboo and it is instilled in us the **** is gross/unnatural from birth. I still remember my first year in ny walking home one night and thinking it was pretty gross two dudes making out in a corner when i was about to go across the crosswalk I have never wanted to see that hand turn into that little white fker faster in my life lol, and I hoped I didn't have to see that **** in the streets but then again I was walking through chelsea so I was really in their neighborhood XD.

Ill be honest I still dont want to see two men getting freaky dicky in the streets find it disturbing in some way but it doesnt affect me and you do get used after the **** you see on tv at gay parades and after a few halloweens in manhattan so even that aspect is not as shocking to me as it once was .

Comment

No ................

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    If ****sexuality was a man made construct or behavior, then people arguing against it being natural might have a point.

Since many species in the animal kingdom have shown ****sexual behavior, they do not.
                    What animals are gay? But straight people tell me natural is being able to have babies. If everyone was gay population would decline. How do I counter that argument?

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Obviously, considering pretty much every animal on the planet has ****sexual behaviors.
                    I am pro gay of course I am, but I don't think many are gay, or am I wrong sweety?

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    I would say its un-natural you need technology to do that, where as I need no extra equipment at all to have some fun with "Raul".
                    Is Raul tall, dark and handsome? That latino brown skintone is just absolutely divine baby

Comment

Working...
                    X