Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Pac May fight hinges on Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schaefer has been offering Canelo for Floyd's next fight. To me Canelo is more dangerous than Pac at this point for Mayweather. Main reason why he went on another long vacation again. Same Floyd who said he will fight five more times just months ago. He also has said he will retire by the age of 37. So he has a year and a few months left before retiring. Which means he either retires for good or fight ONE more fight.

I think he will be forced to negotiate the Pac fight next year to duck Canelo. Both high risk but the Pac fight is far more lucrative. It doesn't really matter whether Pac wins or loses his fight with JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      If Pac wins another razor thin controversial decision and looks bad like he did in the last fight the May fight goes on...

If Pac wins via vicious KO the May fight WILL NEVER TAKE PLACE

mark my word..........
      this makes no sense. Manny has an april fight lined up already, just like he had the Margarito fight lined upo when Bob was supposedly negotiating a floyd/manny fight. Manny is mad floyd is treating him like a bum boxer so he wont fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        this makes no sense. Manny has an april fight lined up already, just like he had the Margarito fight lined upo when Bob was supposedly negotiating a floyd/manny fight. Manny is mad floyd is treating him like a bum boxer so he wont fight him.
        Floyd is the one looking like a bum now. Ask Fifty.

Or ask that ESPN guy who is a Floyd fan. What's his name?

Comment

ya'll may quote me..........

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
            Floyd is the one looking like a bum now. Ask Fifty.

Or ask that ESPN guy who is a Floyd fan. What's his name?
            stephen a. smith.

Hey, manny was the one who said floyd was treating him like a bum boxer so he wont fight him. It all comes down to what it always has, manny doesnt want the fight unless because of money.

Comment

stephen a. smith.

Hey, manny was the one who said floyd was treating him like a bum boxer so he wont fight him. It all comes down to what it always has, manny doesnt want the fight unless because of money.
              fair is fair................

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                Schaefer has been offering Canelo for Floyd's next fight. To me Canelo is more dangerous than Pac at this point for Mayweather. Main reason why he went on another long vacation again. Same Floyd who said he will fight five more times just months ago. He also has said he will retire by the age of 37. So he has a year and a few months left before retiring. Which means he either retires for good or fight ONE more fight.

I think he will be forced to negotiate the Pac fight next year to duck Canelo. Both high risk but the Pac fight is far more lucrative. It doesn't really matter whether Pac wins or loses his fight with JMM.
                Floyd is on vacation again mainly because Fifty is pressuring him to fight Pacquiao. Normally, he would wait until Pac announces his next fight. He then announces his. He obviously is not enthusiastic about the prospect of fighting a bigger, younger, hungry Canelo.

Comment

fair is fair................
                  then manny should get 30-35% and agree to fight, not 50/50. Manny never has deserved 50/50.

Comment

then manny should get 30-35% and agree to fight, not 50/50. Manny never has deserved 50/50.
                    spare me the stupidity.........this is fair.....40-40 split....10% extra goes to the winner...purse and PPV take.....I don't care how you try to spin it...it don't get more fair than that...

Comment

spare me the stupidity.........this is fair.....40-40 split....10% extra goes to the winner...purse and PPV take.....I don't care how you try to spin it...it don't get more fair than that...
                      10% to winner in the most corrupt sport going up against Arum who runs the mostcorrupt organization is ridiculous. Only a fool would agree to that. But if you think corruption doesnt exist than Bradley really beat Pac and for that he doesnt deserve 45%

Comment

Working...
                      X