Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward won Gold at 178 then moved down to 160!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
    What the bold had to do with the thread? Damn, there is always room for the hatred and the ignorance. I'll leave it like that because it is obvious that you lack common sense.
    You brought Pacquiao into the discussion, all I did was address what you said. Obviously your reading these posts through rose tinted glasses but in the future try to be a little more objective because your opinion is all over the place.

Comment

I really don't care that Dawson went down in weight and loss if it did affect him he shouldnt of done it but you do realize by making this thread Dawson supporters will say well why didn't he just go to 175 if he was already fighting at 178 in the am's so no matter what you say there will be a argument. And before you answer that and say well Dawson went down there willing didn't he say it could be at a catch weight 175 or 168

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesv3 View Post
        Most fighters box pro at a lighter weight than amatuer due to amateurs having to be at the weight all season plus weigh in on the night unlike the pros were they rehydrate . I bet ward weighed at least 175 on the night . Ward would of won regardless if it was at sm or lh but the weight loss wouldn't of helped Dawson
        amateurs and professional are different. 3 rounds with headgear or 12 rounds without headgear. furthermore why didnt Ward move up to 175 if he fought at that weight before?? instead he decided to weight drain him and kill Dawson. furthermore Andre Ward didnt fight at lightheavyweight in the amateurs because lightheavyweight was his natural weight back then, cause it was not. he did it cause his cousin DonYil Livingston fought at middleweight. they were both middleweights but they decided to change weight classes so they wouldnt have to fight each other.
        TS just got owned by his idea.. and he replied something like "whatever" lol.
        im not blaming ward or dawson for anything regarding the result..
        dawson moved down, and he should suffer it. ward didn't move up and agree to a catchweight and he should also suffer it... thats boxing..

Comment

Working...
        X