Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, it looks like we wont be having an NBA season... CP3 just tweeted this.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, it looks like we wont be having an NBA season... CP3 just tweeted this.....

Damn........

CP3
    Sad day for basketball fans everywhere, "Take it or leave it" is what we heard from the owners so here we are...apologies to the fans!

B-ballers should just pull on thier guy fawkes masks and go join the protests. Althought it would be the biggest irony.

Comment

LOL @ "apologies to the fans".

They play their asses off for their entire lives to get to the NBA. They get there, and it's still not good enough. Bunch of fucking babies.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post

They play their asses off for their entire lives to get to the NBA. They get there, and it's still not good enough. Bunch of fucking babies.
        Owners are trying to **** the players..... Regardless of how much money they make, what's right is right, and what's wrong is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post

What?
          Don't tell me you are for the owners lol

Comment

Win for all other televised sports.

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
              What?
              Don't tell me you are for the owners lol
              I'm "for" having a season.

I'm "for" compromise.

I'm not "for" believing everything I read on twitter.

I'm not "for" picking a side between billionaires, and multi millionaires.

And, they're still a bunch of fucking whining babies.

Comment

This would really suck, If I still cared or watched the NBA.......

Comment

The owners are firm negotiators.

I respect firm negotiators.

I hope the owners can pump more capital in their other businesses so they can maintain their wealth and share it with future generations and more grateful employees.

Comment

I'm bummed about it but maybe the networks will fill the airtime with boxing!!

Comment

Working...
                    X