Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As of right now, who's better? Dwyane Wade or Derrick Rose?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rose has taken the Bulls farther then Wade ever could without Shaq or Lebron/Bosh.

Rose is more important to his team. I'd rather have Wade on my team right now since he is prime, but it's a close call. Rose will get there eventually and may even surpass him.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
      Rose has taken the Bulls farther then Wade ever could without Shaq or Lebron/Bosh.

Rose is more important to his team. I'd rather have Wade on my team right now since he is prime, but it's a close call. Rose will get there eventually and may even surpass him.

to be fair, the Heat beat the Bulls, Pacers and Pistons on the way to the title

much harder than beating the Pacers and the Hawks so far

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        no, he had Zo who played more of the important minutes of that playoff run

Wade had Zo and the Zebras who put him on the line if someone looked at him funny

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          to be fair, the Heat beat the Bulls, Pacers and Pistons on the way to the title

much harder than beating the Pacers and the Hawks so far
          Yes the Pistons with Rasheed Wallace was a badass team. Don't remember who was on that Pacer's team if Reggie retired or not yet, but beating the Bulls back then I think is just as good as beating the Hawks today. Joe Johnson, Jamal Crawford, and Hawford is just as good as Ben Gorden and Kirk Hinrec.

I think if he beats the Heat this year he's already better because that would take some ****in balls and some ****in skills.

Comment

Rose isn't even that efficient.

Comment

Comment

d-wade right now

Comment

Comment

1. Kobe
                    2. Bron
                    3. Dwade
                    4. Cp3
                    5. Rose

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I like Rose , he is having an amazing season , he can still get better.

But Wade has done this season after season.

Comment

Working...
                      X