No announcement yet.

Most Exciting Fighters in Boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Exciting Fighters in Boxing!

Here's my list for the most exciting fighters, who are your favorite fighters to watch?

1) Amir khan- most vulnerable star in boxing with amazing skills set
    2) Manny Pacquiao- Has amazing speed, footwork and power
    3) Danny Garcia- Always involved in great fights- Also packs a strong left hook
    4) Julio cesar chavez Jr- comes overweight and swings wildly all day looking for ko
    5) Santa Cruz- Never stops throwing punches

Kovalev
    Froch
    Lomachenko

Comment

Yes, I said Lomachenko. His future is very bright and I can't wait till he starts getting comfortable in the ring. They say what makes Flyod great is his tireless work ethic. I think Lomachenko tops even Floyd in this category. The kid has a motor that doesn't quit. Potential ATG in the making.

Comment

i would hardly say khan is number 1. what?? im surprised your not from the UK.

imo khan is one of the more boring fighters out there. i know he stays active but its all the same thing. and he cant catch anybody, only time its exciting is watching somebody catch him.

id say (in terms of wanting to tune in to and overall fighting style)

garcia
        wilder
        maidana
        broner
        pacquaio
        bradley
        provodnikov
        ggg
        sergey
        stevenson

and lots more. theres plenty of names. but the number 1 most exciting to me id say is......pacquaio!

Comment

Khan,Pacquaio,Maidana,Broner,Matthysse ,Thurman

Khan is the most exciting of the lot, imo. Love him or hate him you can't deny that he never bores you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rage of Wodan View Post
            Yes, I said Lomachenko. His future is very bright and I can't wait till he starts getting comfortable in the ring. They say what makes Flyod great is his tireless work ethic. I think Lomachenko tops even Floyd in this category. The kid has a motor that doesn't quit. Potential ATG in the making.
            you like fighters who clinch , good for you brah, go watch some gay ****

Comment

kirkland .

Comment

matthysse, pacquiao, maidana, thurman, ggg, chavez jr, martinez, canelo, santa cruz, kovalev, stevenson

those are the guys that i take time off from work to watch

Comment

Maidana , matthysse , froch , pacquiao , santa cruz , kovalev

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
                    i would hardly say khan is number 1. what?? im surprised your not from the UK.

imo khan is one of the more boring fighters out there. i know he stays active but its all the same thing. and he cant catch anybody, only time its exciting is watching somebody catch him.

id say (in terms of wanting to tune in to and overall fighting style)

garcia
                    wilder
                    maidana
                    broner
                    pacquaio
                    bradley
                    provodnikov
                    ggg
                    sergey
                    stevenson

and lots more. theres plenty of names. but the number 1 most exciting to me id say is......pacquaio!
                    lol have you seen his fights man. whenever he gets clipped he goes in war mode, it dosent matter what trainer he has in his corner but its my personal view so you might not agree.

Comment

Working...
                    X