No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Burgos: Martinez Got a Draw Because PR Has One Champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
    Pitty pat or not if it connects it counts right?? Who said you must hurt the opponent in order for the punch to count?

If Rocky only had a bit more punching power the story would have been another one because I tell you Burgos is the bigger puncher and Rocky took everything Burgos threw at him and kept moving forward.

Again, to me Burgos won a split one.
    what does that mean he won a split one? it makes no sense,you either had him winning or not,so you agree with one judge that Martinez won the fight? you can't say he won a split one because the judges score it individualy,if to you burgos won then he won he didn't get a "split one" makes no sense

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      I think Rocky would've won with the point taken off or not. Close fight but he won it. But yea very competitive fight.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Without the deducted point, Martinez/Beltran would've been ruled a majority draw.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
        Burgos must be apocalypto or Rizo.

LMFAOOO!!! I thought the same **** the minute I read the title.I was like one or both these ****ers must of called Burgos yapping.

Comment

Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
          Currently we only have two champs: Rocky and Danny.

I dont think the champ count had anything to do with the judges decision, they saw a different fight that we did on TV, maybe they judged the fight based on Burgos backing into a corner for the most part of the fight and getting tagged by Rocky everytime he choosed to do that which was countless times.

Again, I think Burgos won the fight by split decision but not unanimous decision. Rocky was the aggresor and was backing up burgos for most of the fight.

Rocky IS followed by the island and is well known but he was inactive for a while and this is his only his second fight since he got back into the ring.
          Two champs? Danny is not rican and he is not recognize here as one. And Rocky has no following here, stop that non sense. Guys like Chelo and Pin Cotto have more followers than Rocky does.

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          1 incompetent Judge????????

Try 2, you can't get a draw unless 1 judge scores it a draw and the other 2 split their decision.
          1 incompetent judge. There is no way Rocky won 8 rounds. The guy that saw it a draw could had award Rocky rounds based on activity. The one that gave 8 rounds was not watching the fight at all.

Comment

asi se habla viejon!!!!!

He defitnitly got robbed, was it cause he the last rican champ who knows, but it was in New York

Comment

You need a lesson.

[QUOTE=jtcs1981;12949324]Two champs? Danny is not rican and he is not recognize here as one. And Rocky has no following here, stop that non sense. Guys like Chelo and Pin Cotto have more followers than Rocky does.

I see Danny Garcia is Gringo right??? You are natural to where your parents are from! Danny's parrents are Puerto Rican and so is he!

My Daughter was born and raised here in Pennsylvania does that make her non Puertorican?? GTFO!
              Weather you like it or not there are more Puertoricans borned or living here in the states than in PR. Just because they were not raised at the island it dont mean they are less Puertorican than you or me.

You may not like Rocky, the rest of us do and we can single you out.

Again and again I think Burgos won by split decision.

Comment

It was a bad decesion I thought Burgos won, but if he gets a rematch he needs to get in there and mix it up, he was fighting backwards almost the entire fight and I dont see why, cause it didnt look like Rocky could hurt him anyway.

Comment

I seen Martinez get hurt a good 3 times, Burgos not once. Burgos should have already known about New York though. gotta ko guys back east. Martinez is a warrior though, kept on coming to fight. summer rematch please!

Comment

i thought burgos won this fight comfortably and was extremely surprised when they announced a draw.

Comment

speaking the truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X