Collapse
No announcement yet.

hardest punchers p4p today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does it all have to be world class fighters, even though he hasn't faced the best Lemieux has very heavy hands too and I have seen some unknown journeymen from south America who can crack but are just shit boxers

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Bailey, Donaire, Wlad, Abraham, those are the first names to come to mind. Golovkin might have that kind of power, I need to see it against someone at a top level first.

Certainly agree with that. Wilder is another.

David Rodriguez has also fought nothing but rather poor journeyman & he is boasting 34 K.O's in 36 wins. He probably has more 1 punch K.Os than anybody in boxing right now.

I guess they certainly have some half-decent power but until they step up its hard to get an idea of how much power they really do have.

Comment

I'd also add Rakhim to the list. Some people question his power but you can see/tell/hear he hits like a mule. The sound from his bodyshots alone is enough to make me wince.

Comment

Abramam with his short type body, is build for wrecking stuff, dude looks like a powerlifte and could proberly punch a face in if the victim stood completly still

He got the atention of ward and Froch, too bad he has no boxing skills what so ever

Comment

edison miranda always got my attention. what a waste.

Comment

any hardest punchers list without Maidana is not worth considering

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Why does it all have to be world class fighters, even though he hasn't faced the best Lemieux has very heavy hands too and I have seen some unknown journeymen from south America who can crack but are just shit boxers

who are they hurting or knocking out?

i tend to agree with you, though, that some guys who are not world class can flat out bang. you can see/recognize it if you've been around the game long enough

mago abdusalamov and deontay wilder fit this bill right now.

if either go on to accomplish big things with their power then you can add them to the list, but until then there's no way to place their power above guys who similar ability against the world class (donaire, wladimir, etc,)

Comment

Someone who doesn't get much praise and is still coming up who as blistering spread and freakish power for his size, Gary Russell Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                    Haye by virtue of the fact he weighs 220 and KO's guys 30 pounds heavier than him, he rocked Valuev as well.

Thats like Pacquiao at 147 rocking someone 80lbs heavier than him... so actually putting it in context it would be like Pacquiao rocking David Haye. I know the rules are different once you hit 200lbs but it's still a huge KO punch.
                    I agree. Haye is a devastating puncher. Danny Garcia should be up there.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                      Someone who doesn't get much praise and is still coming up who as blistering spread and freakish power for his size, Gary Russell Jr.

He is freakishly fast but hes not a particularly big puncher.

Comment

Working...
                      X