No announcement yet.

The Last of Us Official Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ??? View Post
    I just read that The Last of Us won't be coming out in 2012. Ah well, the more time Naughty Dog take, the more better the game will be.
    im sure it will get pushed....seems like the game has been in development for a while now

i wish more games did it this way....i hate when games release info but dont come out until like 2 or 3 years later and the game doesnt live up to the hype

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
      im sure it will get pushed....seems like the game has been in development for a while now

i wish more games did it this way....i hate when games release info but dont come out until like 2 or 3 years later and the game doesnt live up to the hype
      Naughty Dog did a real good job at keeping this game quiet from everyone.

Nobody knew about the game until the first trailer came out.

Comment

will this be an open ended rpg like a fallout kinda thing? Or will it go more direct? like, point a to point b, next chapter.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          will this be an open ended rpg like a fallout kinda thing? Or will it go more direct? like, so point a to point b, next chapter.
          I'm assuming like Uncharted, so point a to point b, next chapter. Although it would be great if it was an open world game.

Comment

How come none of you guys post some of your pics from your set ups?

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
              How come none of you guys post some of your pics from your set ups?
              Because my set up sucks.

Comment

i cant wait for this game to come out.......................

Comment

Multiplayer confirmed for The Last of Us

In a recent interview with GamesTrailer, Neil Druckmann creative director on The Last of Us revealed some new details about the game including multiplayer.

In the brief three minute interview we get some details regarding new story and character in addition to the ones that emerged during E3. The first details is how Joel and Ellie’s companionship began.

A dyning friend of Joel asked him to take care of his daughter Ellie. As we all know The Last of Us story will revolve around Joel and Ellie, and will be accompanied by more characters as the story progresses into “short stories”, as detailed by Neil Druckman.

Neil didn’t share anything related to multiplayer section of the game, but the good news is that he did confirm it, watch the interview after the break:

Comment

The Last of Us scoops multiple Game Critics awards

The Game Critics Awards - Best of E3 2012 winners have been announced and The Last of Us has made a clean sweep, taking home awards in multiple categories.

After the excitement of Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), the 34 voting publications that make up the Game Critics Awards declared Naughty Dog's The Last of Us as Best of Show at this year's E3.

In total, The Last of Us took home a whopping five awards which also included Best Original Game, Best Console Game, Best Action/Adventure Game and a Special Commendation for Sound award.

The Unfinished Swan, from developer Giant Sparrow, walked away with Best Downloadable Game, South Park: The Stick of Truth from Obsidian Entertainment was awarded Best Role Playing Game and Queasy Games' Sound Shapes took home Best Handheld/Mobile Game.

Other Game Critics Awards category winners included NetherRealm Studios' Injustice: Gods Among Us for Best Fighting Game, Criterion Games' Need For Speed: Most Wanted for Best Racing Game, EA Canada's FIFA 13 for Best Sports Game and XCOM: Enemy Unknown from Firaxis Games for Best Strategy Game.

Ubisoft Montreal's Watch Dogs received both Special Commendation for Innovation and Special Commendation for Sound awards.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X