Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander To Floyd Mayweather: Keep Your Word!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats funny there was never any talks about a fight with devon but now that bum ass trainer cunnigham thinks he can flip it and use mayweather lie against him to get the fight LOL. what a dumbass

Comment

Floyd is harder to find now a days. No comments at all. Having a hard time finding a wash job fighter to take a dive or pay off. He needs to retire again.

Comment

How about Alexander keeping his word and fighting Brook. You know because that fight actually has a signed contract.

Comment

what a hypocrit POS, he should keep his word and quit faking injuries, he is under contract to fight brook, what a clown

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Does he not see the irony in this?
            Saying to keep his word, but he has a contract to fight Kell Brook
            I was about to say.....whats next, Devon is gonna call him boring?
            Last edited by Russian Crushin; 02-08-2013, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jocknerd94 View Post
              How about Alexander keeping his word and fighting Brook. You know because that fight actually has a signed contract.
              I've seen this twice already on this thread. Alexander himself did not promise anyone anything. Floyd himself did.
              The stationing body made brook a mandatory. Alexander has nothing to do with the that decision.

Comment

I'm beginning to think Floyd Mayweather was just being slick when he mentioned Alexander. Maybe he meant he's close to finalizing a fight and, of the possible opponents, Alexander is the front runner ie. the guy who starts off fast in the ring and then slows down in the latter rounds. I don't know. But either way I'd rather Mayweather retire than take on this caliber of opponent.

Comment

Kevin trying to get Devon that 2.5 mill

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    I'm beginning to think Floyd Mayweather was just being slick when he mentioned Alexander. Maybe he meant he's close to finalizing a fight and, of the possible opponents, Alexander is the front runner ie. the guy who starts off fast in the ring and then slows down in the latter rounds. I don't know. But either way I'd rather Mayweather retire than take on this caliber of opponent.
                    Intriguing way to look at it but no way did he mean that.

He definitely meant front runner as in, he is the front runner to get the fight.

Whether he was telling the truth or not is a different story.

I imagine the negotiations for this fight was/is a rollercoaster.

Comment

This whole thing is bizarre can't wait until he announces a damn opponent already.

Comment

Working...
                      X