• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    ^^^

Ross is a big *****

Comment

Didn't he come on this site one day and make a few posts? Or did I imagine this?

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
        Didn't he come on this site one day and make a few posts? Or did I imagine this?

He was a phoney, us miami/sofla posters had him outed within his first 10 posts in the lounge. Twas brutal.

Comment

He should be right up there with Vanilla Ice as the most studio of all studio gangsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            He should be right up there with Vanilla Ice as the most studio of all studio gangsters.
            Vanilla Ice is more of a G than Ross...wasn't he boys with Suge Knight before he was hung up backwards by knight in a hotel porch?
            Last edited by -jose-; 12-12-2012, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              Vanilla Ice is more of a G than Ross...wasn't he boys with Suge Knight before he was hung up backwards by knight in a hotel porch?
              No, they werent boys.......just a record deal thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                No, they werent boys.......just a record deal thing.
                thanks for clearing that up I always thought they was regardless he still more gangsta him and Snow.

Comment

lol.. so hes a f@g bcuz he doesnt want to die? makes sense..

i cant stand rick ross myself. i think hes bad for hiphop and even worse for society, the black community in particular. but hes doing the reasonable thing here.

what else should he do? should he get into a gun fight with them and either die or go to jail? if somebody was looking to fight him like a man it would be a ***** move to avoid it. but gangs who run around with guns? fck that, hes got too much in life to lose.

theres no reason for him to get wrapped up in all that. let those dummys throw away their own lives.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    thanks for clearing that up I always thought they was regardless he still more gangsta him and Snow.

Snow way harder than vanilla ice. He stabbed someone down the lame.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                      lol.. so hes a f@g bcuz he doesnt want to die? makes sense..

i cant stand rick ross myself. i think hes bad for hiphop and even worse for society, the black community in particular. but hes doing the reasonable thing here.

what else should he do? should he get into a gun fight with them and either die or go to jail? if somebody was looking to fight him like a man it would be a ***** move to avoid it. but gangs who run around with guns? fck that, hes got too much in life to lose.

theres no reason for him to get wrapped up in all that. let those dummys throw away their own lives.
                      Right, so he can act like he's in a gang all day for these clueless morons who buy his fake ass music. But then he runs like a scared possum from those gangs. That's why he's poosie actually. You're waaaay off base. Anyone so "street" would know you never do that.

Comment

Working...
                      X