No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Cotto "Face Off" Debuts on HBO - April 3rd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Cotto "Face Off" Debuts on HBO - April 3rd

Fight fans eager for a unique inside look at the May 5th HBO Pay-Per-View® mega-fight between undefeated superstar Floyd Mayweather and super welterweight title-holder Miguel Cotto should mark their calendars to catch an all-new edition of "Face Off," starring the two elite ring warriors. “Face Off With Max Kellerman: Mayweather/Cotto” debuts Tuesday, Apr. 3 at 8:45 p.m. ET/PT on HBO.

[Click Here To Read More]

cold someone explain to me what is all those belts that mayweather has and what is the condition for winnig won. i figured they are some sort of special title becuase the regular division titles dont hold 7 or 8 belts. and if he has all those belts how come when he gets challenged its always for someone elses belt and not any of his. message me about it much appreciated.

Comment

Probably will be a boring face off since there isnt any bad blood and both guys seem to respect one another.

Comment

Originally posted by kingoffighters View Post
        cold someone explain to me what is all those belts that mayweather has and what is the condition for winnig won. i figured they are some sort of special title becuase the regular division titles dont hold 7 or 8 belts. and if he has all those belts how come when he gets challenged its always for someone elses belt and not any of his. message me about it much appreciated.
        Floyd mainly fights for the WBC belt in any division. He's also fought for the IBF before, but he's going for Cotto's WBA belt at 154.

Those are just all the belts that he's won over the years in the different divisions. Since he's moved up in weight, he vacated the titles, but he still keeps the belts. That's pretty much it, just the collection that he's won over the years.

Comment

the build up will probably be the most exciting thing about this fight.

I got mad respect for both fighters but Cotto isn't on that level anymore. if the fight was made 5 years ago it'd been great but right now it's just Mayweather and Cotto cashing in on their names. way more hype than substance

Comment

They already answer but ill make it more clear... There's four belts which are the big ones in each divisions: WBA, WBO, IBF and WBC.. once u move up in weigh u get to keep them as collection but not to defend it. RJJ once had 7 belts at once in the same weigh class.. some crapy ones some good ones but still thats mother ****ing respect! anyways hope u get it! peace

Comment

One of the things Cotto could say to talk ****, "At least I stepped into the ring with him(Manny), I didnt need blood tests to fight"

Floyd would **** in his pants

Comment

I think this face off and 24/7 are going to be very different. I don't think floyd will be in the "money" persona so hoepfully he doesn't do the same old stale ****.

The only real difference I see is when they talk about their fathers, which should be good TV.

Comment

I think cootto caught mayweather at the best time he trying to stand up and fight with out all the extra movement if the fight was made in there prime it would be bad news for cotto he didnt think back then

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                    One of the things Cotto could say to talk ****, "At least I stepped into the ring with him(Manny), I didnt need blood tests to fight"Floyd would **** in his pants
                    no he won't. his gloves with **** in pcotto's a the ducking quacquiaos face.mayweather beats both.easily

Comment

Working...
                    X