Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

{VIDEO} Bernar Hopkins-Jean Pascal NYC Press Conference !!!! (Today)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MuckMuck View Post
    I'm sending this video to GLAAD. I don't know why black people think it's okay to use ****phobic slurs, but if somebody says something against black people they call Al Sharptin and stage a mass protest.
    Go ahead, more hype, I'm sure Hopkins wouldn't mind lol...

Comment

I like hopkins more and more every time I hear him speak! Pascal caused all that **** in the last conference and he has the cheek to say Hopkins disrespected him, what a joke!! I hope Hopkins does to Pascal what he did to Kelly Pavlik only worse!

Comment

Hopkins is on a mission to destroy his accuser, something Pacquiao doesn't have the balls to do inside a ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Pascal is owning Hopkins at the press conferences.

Pity hes too ***** to do it in the ring.
          How is Pascal "owning" Hopkins?

Hopkins just told Pascal that he's going to murder him in the ring in May and that we aren't witnessing a ****ing press conference. All Pascal can do is retract his accusation and lower his tone. He just realized that he signed his death certificate

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
            Hopkins is on a mission to destroy his accuser, something Pacquiao doesn't have the balls to do inside a ring.
            And Pac is not playing these accusations games like Hopkins isn't.

I don't anyone can question Pac's "balls". Keep it on topic bro. Floyd told his fans to "**** off". Just accept it bro and move on. There is light at the end of the tunnel

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
              How is Pascal "owning" Hopkins?

Hopkins just told Pascal that he's going to murder him in the ring in May and that we aren't witnessing a ****ing press conference. All Pascal can do is retract his accusation and lower his tone. He just realized that he signed his death certificate
              He's wound him up. Hopkins has always tried to wind up his opponents, now the shoes on the other foot. Hopkins gave an angry speech then Pascal just shat on some of his best wins by being sarcastic. Hes smarter than he looks, he got in Dawson's head too.

I dont think hes good enough to capitalize on it in the ring though. But its a smart move to try to throw Hopkins off his game.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                That was an elite press conference, great stuff

Comment

Pascal was backtracking lmao. Bhop broke him mentally with that great speech.

Comment

Hopkins is annoying...he's an opportunist...I don't buy the **** he's selling...WAR PASCAL!!!

Comment

I love it. Great hype, Bernard should be given an oscar (no, not de la hoya, the other kind).

Comment

Working...
                      X