Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one else hold absolutely no interest in alcoholic beverages?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have not been completely trashed in probably five years. i'll drink a glass or two of wine, or a few beers every once in a while. at a bruins game i'll ususally drink at least three beers. at least. it depends on the crew i am with, and where we are sitting. bruins fans are drunks. if you're in the balcony and you aren't drunk you'll stick out like a sore thumb

even the women are drunk and causing problems.

Comment

I cannot imagine a world without booze.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        i have not been completely trashed in probably five years. i'll drink a glass or two of wine, or a few beers every once in a while. at a bruins game i'll ususally drink at least three beers. at least. it depends on the crew i am with, and where we are sitting. bruins fans are drunks. if you're in the balcony and you aren't drunk you'll stick out like a sore thumb

even the women are drunk and causing problems.
        How about the Garcia-morales fight

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
          If you are a man in his 30's-40's and you don't drink at least socially (and not because of a health condition), you are a weird mother****er.
          This is exactly right. unless you substitue with the green- then you get a pass, cuz stoners and drinkers get along fine

Who the $(%$#)@$*#) doesn't like a nice snifter of cognac, couple fingers of scotch or a vodka with a splash of cran here or there?

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
            Drinking is no good..I used to drink every weekend when I was younger..but even then it was only when I went out..I can not understand why people would waste money and drink at home by them self.
            but you're a socially awkward clown already, stopping drinking isn't gonna help you.

lol, dude who buys a $50 fanny pack is concerned with other people "wasting money"

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
              If you are a man in his 30's-40's and you don't drink at least socially (and not because of a health condition), you are a weird mother****er.
              lol.

i just don't like how i feel for two days after. i'll stick to my botanical.

Comment

I don't drink, mostly because I'm so busy due to school, work, training, and kids. It would completely through my whole schedule off into a loop. Truth be told though, I think drinking is one of my favorite things in life seriously. A lot of fond memories are while I was drunk as hell, I can't imagine those fun scenarios had I been sober. Not saying I can't fun sober, but you can't tell me you can go to a party with a ton of close friends and have a blast sober while everybody else is getting hammered having the time of their life, just doesn't work that way.

Comment

Alcohol is for p*ssies who can't handle mainlining heroin.

Comment

I drank half a beer, and some whiskey for breakfast.

I still haven't eaten, but I'm still sipping on some whiskey.

Yeah, yeah. "Real healthy". I know, I know.

I'll just tell a story, instead. I got pretty drunk last night, at a couple of bars.

I went to one bar, where my friend was playing, with his band. Later on, we went to another bar, and one of the bartenders from the first bar was there, and she is pretty cute, and I was sort of flirting with her, a little bit.

It led to a darts game, involving 4 players, including myself, and the girl.

One of the guys, when he thought no one was looking, walked up and stuck his dart in the bullseye.

I simply waited until he came up the next time, and I skipped him.

He wanted to fight, because of it. He was acting like a little *****, basically. He was Japanese, as was everyone else in the story, but that's actually not important. Just to let you guys know the details.

The bartender sort of got in between us, although I was perfectly cool the entire time.

I just told the bartender what had happened, how he had tried to cheat at darts, and so I skipped him one turn, and 'now' he's pissed off about it.

I also told the bartender that I do not want to fight. But, if he fights with me, he will be on the ground in about 1 second.

I told the bartender, that I do not want to hurt this guy. I will try to put him on the ground gently, using wrestling, or something. But, if he chooses to fight with me, he will be on the ground, within 2 seconds.

The bartender cooled the guy down. And then, I went and talked to him, and shook his hand, and hugged him even.

The darts game was f u cked up though. And the girl was not impressed.

Comment

It was a little bit like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X