Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite currently active heavyweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do Klits fans do anything but make Klits/HW related threads?

Comment

Originally posted by jmmfan View Post
      I could say the same about the fans of other fighters.

I've been a HW fan since I was a small boy. I didn't follow the other divisions until 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by jmmfan View Post
        Someone needs to cover the HW division, Freedom is pretty much the only one that does and puts the homework into it.

Comment

Seth Mitchell right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
            Seth Mitchell right now.
            Wladimir said he saw Mitchell's last fight. He was impressed and he's interested in fighting Seth in early 2013, which is the timetable Mitchell's mangement wants. HBO will televise because Mitchell is an Al Haymon-managed fighter.

Comment

That list you got going on in the polls? If you take out the K BROS. The rest of the HW'S talent combined together equals to maybe Prime Frank Bruno. So THE KBROS dominating the HW division as long as they did = to beating a prime Frank Bruno

Comment

Originally posted by polarcub View Post
                That list you got going on in the polls? If you take out the K BROS. The rest of the HW'S talent combined together equals to maybe Prime Frank Bruno. So THE KBROS dominating the HW division as long as they did = to beating a prime Frank Bruno
                No.

For example, quite a number of Wlad's opponents like Brock, Chambers, Chagaev, 2008 Thompson, Ibragimov, 2003 McCline and several others were decent heavyweights.

Those who hate the Klitschkos will, of course, say otherwise.

Comment

See this is the thing with the Klits. They're kicking everyone's ass that people don't have the chance to like someone, specially if they lose.

Comment

I've been a fan Of Tony Thompson for awhile, didn't start boxing 'til he was 28 I believe, that and the fact he had no amateur experience, then to fight his way to a heavyweight title challenge, and he did earn it the hard way, and gave Wlad arguably his toughest fight since the first Peter fight.

Also, an up and coming Cuban prospect Luis Ortiz a big southpaw with tremendous hand speed and good power I've been following for awhile. He's now 15-0. I always enjoyed watching Vitali fight also, I watch his fight with C. Sanders quite alot, great performance from Vitali.

Odlanier Solis, is arguably the MOST talented and skilled boxer outside of the Klitschko's, just wish he'd become as dedicated as he was in the amateurs, I was so disappointed to see his fight with Vitali to end the way it did, he was off to a good start, hit Vitali with a good clean right hand and arguably won the first round. I have a few others but I'll sto there...Cool thread btw, Tunney.

Comment

Adamek, very skillful and always comes to fight even though he probably shouldn't be fighting at heavyweight. The Klits are dominating no doubt but its more to do with size than actual skills. Not saying they don't have skills but they are rather robotic, no real slickness there. Good Ambassadors for the sport though in my opinion
                      Last edited by Rapid Counter; 03-03-2012, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X