Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: De La Hoya, Ortiz - I'll F**k You Both Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather: De La Hoya, Ortiz - I'll F**k You Both Up!

After launching a late night attack on Victor Ortiz and Golden Boy Promotions President Oscar De La Hoya, WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. has continued his assault. Mayweather is still steaming from the allegations being made by Ortiz and De La Hoya, who on Monday held a conference call with the media to discuss their concerns with the outcome of the fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Ortiz just trying to save his namesake and ODLH is being a promoter and trying to save his boxer. Mayweather dominated and was on his way to beating this kid down bad. Ortiz got frustrated, lost focus, and got knocked out.

Comment

why do every little quote gets an article?

Comment

Comment

To Ortiz: (In Ortiz language) With all your respect "bro" but the ref did resume action in a lousy way but you simply didn't pay attention and got KTFO as a result of it. You know the old sayings "you snooze you lose" and "protect yourself at all times."

Comment

Aight floyd take it eazy he wants a rematch you're the champ ortiz is presenting a challenge within rights... who do you wanna fight next defend your title quit *****in about that damn test oscar floored vargas and he was juicin heavy man I thought you said you believe in your skills drugs ain't gonna make your skills better.

Comment

Although i do agree that Floyd was winning this fight, he was faster to the punch more accurate and overall controlled the flow of the fight. The one thing i do have to say is Floyd's punches weren't really hurting Ortiz. You can say Ortiz was knocked out but Floyd hit him with two shots and Ortiz was completely unprepared for them his hands weren't up and he wasn't bracing for the impact, in that situation anyone could knock anyone out. With that being said the shots that Ortiz was landing looked like they were hurting Floyd and one could argue the point that Floyd could have been in trouble later in the fight. Most likely Floyd would have dominated the rest of the fight and won a UD, but we don't know for sure. I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch between these two, not to mention that some of the nerviness that Ortiz seemed to have would most likely be gone do their previous bout. I guess we will have to wait and see. Its clear that Mayweather vs Pacquiao isn't going to happen.

LONG LIVE
              LARRY MERCHANT

Comment

Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
                Aight floyd take it eazy he wants a rematch you're the champ ortiz is presenting a challenge within rights... who do you wanna fight next defend your title quit *****in about that damn test oscar floored vargas and he was juicin heavy man I thought you said you believe in your skills drugs ain't gonna make your skills better.
                Couldn't have said it better.

Comment

Hmm..dont want to see a rematch honestly, at this point I dont think its worth it(at least my money). Rather see Mayweather fight someone else, maybe Martinez? if he gets past barker...

Comment

Oscar and Victor are chasing paper. Period. Floyd should not entertain a rematch, Victor Ortiz already blew his chance.

Comment

Working...
                    X