Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Your Favorite Excuse For Why Pacquiao Ducked Mayweather/ The Drug Test?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    I want them to. So they can explain to me what that means for the other excuses. Lies? Contradictions? Maybe they can weave a nice story together to make all the excuses true.

Ridiculous.
    Yea, they are working on weaving them all together as we speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
      This is getting a bit out of hand now.
      It was out of hand in January to be real with you, IMO.

Comment

all i can say is wow duckquiao

Comment

I think the "needle phobia" was the most hilarious thing I've heard in a while. Definitely my favorite excuse from team pac.

Comment

Top Rank are horrible when it comes to PR. Surely they could have came up with a believable excuse by now. Why does Manny pay these guys again???????

Comment

Originally posted by royin View Post
              Because GBP and Mayweather was never serious about cleaning up the sport. If they were serious then why hasnt the OST started yet. If they were serious about cleaning the sport then they should also require all boxers on the May-Mosley undercard to undergo OST aswell. They should also require all fights promoted by GBP like Hopkins-Jones to undergo the same tests. Their intention was really not to clean up the sport but to harass and tarnish Pac's accomplishments with baseless accusations. Pac doesnt want to be harassed and singled out thats why the fight didnt happen.
              and the worst part is, floyd's in control of the test if when or where he want's it to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                and the worst part is, floyd's in control of the test if when or where he want's it to happen.
                No, he's not.

Comment

Because Mayweather is bigger than him??

Wow. I've heard them all now.

Pacquiao, my hats off to you. My favorite excuse though is the blood one, classic.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    Quit dodging Pac's NEW excuses (how many in total now?) and the picture below refers to your statement above.

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Shark View Post
                      Because Mayweather is bigger than him??

Wow. I've heard them all now.

Pacquiao, my hats off to you. My favorite excuse though is the blood one, classic.
                      Cotto was BIGGER wasn't he...er...

Comment

Working...
                      X