No announcement yet.

Broner just fights smaller guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mesher View Post
    I'm just interested to see his shoulder roll defence against a guy that can actually hurt him, he's nowhere near as good as Floyd.
    He'll meet that person, and maybe he will rise to the occasion. I'm not a fan of Broner but I do think he has quite a lot of potential.

I agree that he has nothing on Floyd. But very few do.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
      I agree he shouldnt be p4p..but you stating he is fighting smaller fighters is dumb..they are in his division,both make weight,they fight..thats how it works
      I agree to..So they should take Floyd out the P4P !

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
        He just beat the damn #1 lightweight in his last fight...and that was his 1st fight at 135..what are you talking about?
        He was in a video saying he could beat anyone all the way up to 154, he said he was the future of the sport.

I mean that's cool and all but why not start making that jump then and go straight for Floyd, I'm sure Floyd would fight him. Broner's frame is that of a 147 pound dude, I don't know how he makes these weights but as long as he can make the weights, I can't say too much except point out that he has a much bigger frame than his opponents do.

Comment

could be the case, but we wont know till he fights someone whos big like him.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            broner is the goods gentelmen but he's beatable...unfortunatley , he will be treated like floyd and will not be matched by the biggest threat out there once he moves up...his carreer will be guided to stardom just like his idol...
            everyone is beatable. broner is very well rounded though, he can box or fight, lead or counter, defend and attack and do it all at any range. nobody is flawless but broner is very complete for such a young fighter in addition to being very good.

im amused you find yet another way to badmouth floyd in a thread that has nothing to do with him.

just like you assume broner will be protected when hes moving up in weight looking for challenges and calling out the best, legitimately trying to make the fights. if he doesnt fight the best its bcuz they dont want no part of him not the other way around, as was the case recently with ricky burns.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              He was in a video saying he could beat anyone all the way up to 154, he said he was the future of the sport.

I mean that's cool and all but why not start making that jump then and go straight for Floyd, I'm sure Floyd would fight him. Broner's frame is that of a 147 pound dude, I don't know how he makes these weights but as long as he can make the weights, I can't say too much except point out that he has a much bigger frame than his opponents do.
              if he makes the weight he makes the weight. i guess none of bob fosters, sandy saddlers or tommy hearns' accomplishments count either?

i mean they were talented enough to make a low weight so for some reason that should be held against them. i fact why stop there? why not discredit fighters with good chins, speed or power while your at it?

all that talent isnt fair.

Comment

I didn't like Broner's style until he dismantled DeMarco....

That fight showed me that this KID (only 23? respect that) is getting better each fight, perfecting his style. He's getting braver and braver and it's really cool to watch.

He's a fighter that I feel will be able to recover from a loss
                (unlike Mayweather) and will do some damage at 140....the only one I see giving him problems is Khan because he's 5'10" and fast. The rest of them are Broner's height and Broner is stronger than you guys wanna give him credit for.

I admit I was hating on Broner also but this kid is gonna live up to his nickname for the next few years.

Comment

I've heard **** about his next opponent being 5'3. LOL

Comment

Lotta Broner hate in this thread, as expected.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

Are you serious???he just had 1 fight at 135,so he is moving up,why are you putting these ridiculous demands on a 23 year old??thats just plain hating...so he is suppose to just jump up to 147 and 154 right now??really?

Comment

Working...
                      X