No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Trout Showdown Looms For May 4th Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vic123 View Post
    C mon we all know when canelo wins the haters will say trout had no experience who is he no matter what haters will hate
    And the reverse is also true. Guess you never heard of Hypocrisy and Bias. It is a two-way street. Nothing changes.

Comment

• A LEGIT WIN over Trout (not some fixed Robbery BS) would make the Mayweather vs Canelo fight even bigger in September!

BUT...I don't see that happening, I think Trout will expose all of Canelo's weaknesses and out-box him for 12 Rounds, they better write him a huge check to take a dive LMFAO if not then it will be Trout vs Mayweater in September or Mayweather vs someone else!

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
        A LEGIT WIN over Trout (not some fixed Robbery BS) would make the Mayweather vs Canelo fight even bigger in September!

BUT...I don't see that happening, I think Trout will expose all of Canelo's weaknesses and out-box him for 12 Rounds, they better write him a huge check to take a dive LMFAO if not then it will be Trout vs Mayweater in September or Mayweather vs someone else!
        Only way Trout loses!

Comment

• canelo & trout should be a very entertaining match. both big, both strong, & both undefeated. they both have sumthing to win & sumthing to lose. if trout wins, they'll say, "i told u canelo wuznt ****." if canelo wins they'll say, "trout wuz a nobody anyway." lets just hope they provide an awesome spectacle of a fight. good luck 2 both. make it happen.

Comment

• Isnt trout with al hayamon? Robbery incoming

Comment

• Originally posted by Dustaine View Post
              Agreed, Castro has been a dictator for decades. In other news, Henry Ford just rolled out his model T.

But you are wrong about half my threads and Mexicans. People like Salido, Márquez, Barrera, Morales, etc. have my utmost and unconditional respect. Frauds like Chávez Jr. and Álvarez, both products of manipulation by disgusting TV stations, deserve nothing but disdain.

"Bread and circuses"
              Haha you're Cuban??????? Lmao

Comment

• Lol

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                I would bet 500 bucks to someone 25 bucks that Mayweather would never fight on an undercard, even if it was against a 50 year old former Strawweight champ. His ego, nor his earning potential would ever allow that.
                Are u stupid or new to boxing?? .. Why would the biggest cash cow be on the undercard ever?? Smh .. Wow it's a new year but this is comment of the year so far lol

Comment

• Lol what?

Originally posted by Vic123 View Post
                  C mon we all know when canelo wins the haters will say trout had no experience who is he no matter what haters will hate
                  Wth u smoking dude ?? .. Trout is like 28 and in his prime and is a undefeated champ .. Canelo is 22 with a belt that was gift wrapped to him .. Trouts win over cotto is way better than who Canelo beat on his résumé .. You gotta some kind of fighter to beat cotto like that and I'm a huge cotto fan .. Trout is the more experienced fighter kid

Comment

• I'm late..... But nothing but respect to Canelo if he takes this fight

Comment

• i think canelo would get beat up worser then his brother.............

Comment

Working...
                      X