Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great article on Peirs Morgan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morgan is a twat but he's an extremely well-paid twat.

And let's not be gullible here. Morgan is nothing more than a puppet and a mic for the establishment running it's own agenda.

He's paid to be a twat.

Comment

It's funny how conservatives have the nerve to insult someone like Pierce Morgan when he's doing the same thing the right has done and done better.

Do you want me to post videos of Rush Limbaugh? Sean Hannity? Michelle Malkin? Bill O'Reilly? They have been doing the SAME exact thing, on a much larger scale and even more aggressively.

The problem is that the right is now feeling how many Americans feel when they are inundated with this nonsense over and over again, the only difference it's coming from the left now.

Doesn't feel good to get beat at your own game hu?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        It's funny how conservatives have the nerve to insult someone like Pierce Morgan when he's doing the same thing the right has done and done better.

Do you want me to post videos of Rush Limbaugh? Sean Hannity? Michelle Malkin? Bill O'Reilly? They have been doing the SAME exact thing, on a much larger scale and even more aggressively.

The problem is that the right is now feeling how many Americans feel when they are inundated with this nonsense over and over again, the only difference it's coming from the left now.

Doesn't feel good to get beat at your own game hu?
        Limbaugh Malkin O'Reilly and Hannity are twats too. Stop being butt hurt that you were wrong about Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

I've detested Morgan for decades, since he was editor for the News of the World, the scummiest rag on the planet.
          For decades? You really are an old fart on these boards with nothing else to do eh? Got any friends?

Comment

Peirs Morgan is an oily obsequious lump of ****, Just the sight of that smarmy git makes me cringe.

Comment

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
              Morgan is a twat but he's an extremely well-paid twat.

And let's not be gullible here. Morgan is nothing more than a puppet and a mic for the establishment running it's own agenda.

He's paid to be a twat.
              No one pays you, what's your excuse?

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                No one pays you, what's your excuse?
                Ask the founding fathers when they kicked the imperialist backside back to their island.

Comment

He's that big a twat that I completely despise Arsenal football club solely because of him.

Comment

He might be a twat but hes right about American gun laws...

The rest though i agree. Twat.

Comment

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
                      Ask the founding fathers when they kicked the imperialist backside back to their island.
                      By 'back to their island' do you mean 'back to their island plus the other half of the world that we had'.

Losing America was like losing a strip of your lawn to you neighbor, ie it didn't matter when there was a hundred (more profitable) acres you had to live on.

Comment

Working...
                      X