Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner fans is going to alienate Floyd Fans. You are going to see a difference.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jel View Post
    Right now they might share a lot of the same fans, but even at this stage you already see signs of Broner fans throwing a few snide remarks here and than like 'Floyd was never this exciting' 'Broner is much more offensive' 'I don't know if 130-135 Floyd can take Broner'

Any version of 130-135 Floyd will beat Broner to death. Fuking Morons.

Give it another 2 years, if any of you are still around on boxing sites, as Floyd's career dies down and Broner's pop up it's gonna be Klittards 2.0(American Version)

Hopefully Floyd can fight Broner on his way out and tko6 him though.
    At this stage of Floyds career, he ain't TKO'ing Broner bro... It would be the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
      At this stage of Floyds career, he ain't TKO'ing Broner bro... It would be the opposite.
      @ what weight class? @ 147, Floyd still takes it.

@140, toss up, really. Depends on how Floyd's body reacts to the weight cut.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
        @ what weight class? @ 147, Floyd still takes it.

@140, toss up, really. Depends on how Floyd's body reacts to the weight cut.
        @144lb, I say Broner takes it.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
          @144lb, I say Broner takes it.
          Since, Floyd couldn't make the weight, you MIGHT be right. Who knows how much that weight cut would effect him. But I don't think a TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Whats all this crap threads about Floyd and Broners fans that everybody seem to me making in the last 12 months? Gosh, People obsess over them now they have switch to making threads about their fans? Oh Boy..
            foreal. do you see anyway claiming Pacquiao fans will switch to Nonito when pac is gone? it's true, but who gives a **** and what does it matter to you?

doesn't mean Broner and Nonito fans will talk down on Manny and Floyd. on to the future.

Comment

Pure comedy gold on the first page, funny the only people with sand in their minges are well known floydiots!

Comment

Originally posted by Catch~Fade View Post
                foreal. do you see anyway claiming Pacquiao fans will switch to Nonito when pac is gone? it's true, but who gives a **** and what does it matter to you?

doesn't mean Broner and Nonito fans will talk down on Manny and Floyd. on to the future.
                You should've added the straight right hand that followed that uppercut, in your SIG. Was such a beautiful combo.

Comment

Originally posted by Jel View Post
                  Right now they might share a lot of the same fans, but even at this stage you already see signs of Broner fans throwing a few snide remarks here and than like 'Floyd was never this exciting' 'Broner is much more offensive' 'I don't know if 130-135 Floyd can take Broner'

Any version of 130-135 Floyd will beat Broner to death. Fuking Morons.

Give it another 2 years, if any of you are still around on boxing sites, as Floyd's career dies down and Broner's pop up it's gonna be Klittards 2.0(American Version)

Hopefully Floyd can fight Broner on his way out and tko6 him though.
                  Broner will be > than floyd one day.

Comment

Not all Broner fans are Floyd fans, but most Floyd fans are also Broner fans

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      You mean the kid fans that dont know what they are looking at , Broner might go to the same heights he might not , Floyd is an ATG , Broner is not there yet so its only kid fans of the cheer squad , some guy said earlier Broner has the power Floyd dont , what he is really saying is Broner showed more power with DeMarco than Floyd showed with Cotto at 35 and 154 , guys have a hard time putting things into perspective , they are too much on face value too much on hype and commentaries , a young Floyd would destroy DeMarco so I dont see Broner with more power at the same stage , boxers like DeMarco with that conventional style will always get flogged by the Broner Mayweather type stars .

I like Broner and Floyd wish them both all the best .
                      What's with all the comma splices? I don't want to play teacher, but it's kinda hard to read sometimes when someone is conditioned to see them.

Comment

Working...
                      X