No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ashley Theophane on Cano, Mayweather Deal, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ashley Theophane on Cano, Mayweather Deal, More

The opening bout on the Mayweather-Canelo SHOWTIME PPV will be a 10-round welterweight showdown between Mexico's Pablo Cesar "El Demoledor" Cano and England's Ashley "Treasure" Theophane, the most recent addition to Mayweather Promotions. Mayweather-Canelo takes place on September 14 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. Theophane (33-5-1, 10KOs) is ready for his big opportunity and gave his thoughts on the fight with Cano (26-3-1, 20 KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

I give alvared the first 2 or 3 rounds. Anything after that.he's going to see things and situations that he has never seen before. You can't prepare mayweather.you can't train to face everything in the book of boxing. Only mayweather can do that.

Comment

Get ready to start seeing TMT shirts across the pond. There goes the neighborhood. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
        I give alvared the first 2 or 3 rounds. Anything after that.he's going to see things and situations that he has never seen before. You can't prepare mayweather.you can't train to face everything in the book of boxing. Only mayweather can do that.
        Exactly, It won't be a shut-out but it'll be a lesson Canelo won't soon forget. Hopefully Canelo will learn from this fight and not get discouraged. I'd like to see him move up in weight and get into some battles.

Comment

That's about as good as it will get for Canelo. After that, Floyd will take over and regulate. Happy for Ashley as well.

Comment

I bet if Alvarez loses this fight, none of his fans will be sad or shocked, but if Floyd loses, aaaalll of his fans will be very sad

Comment

Cano v Theophane is a live bout, another good undercard fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                Cano v Theophane is a live bout, another good undercard fight.
                You might have convinced me to watch this fight

Comment

Being real Flint:

Jr has not faced anyone like Canelo in the past 8-10 years

or

perhaps NEVER !

Thinking back on all the old champions, they went tit for tat until they figured out their opponent then whupped them either by KO or UD

We ALLLLLLLLLL know jr and his style and what he does after the first couple of rounds, if Canelo is not cognoscent of that his is in for a humiliation he won't ever get over

BUT

We all know he KNOWS whats up !

JR is fixing to face

The biggest Puncher with speed developing skill and getting better each fight, PATIENCE of an old fighter, STRENGTH and POWER, and bigger than JR and YOUTH, UNDEFEATED and just fought someone who was ELITE in their PRIME and 7 pounds bigger than Mayweather , FAST , speedy of foot with a good shot but Canelo Got him

Now Canelo is facing a 36 year who can't hurt nobody but his own hand.

IF in those 3 rounds you give to Canelo, he shuts down jrs exits, if he gets to the body, biceps, Jr will not be bouncing in rounds 8 or 9 he will be walking

IF Canelo leaves the cheese burgers alone and maintains his stamina and power thru out the fight then he will land something big in rounds 8 and 9 and then you will see what JR is really made of.

IF Canelo won't give out like old worn out Cotto did but gets more intense, Jr will be in a FRY PAN he has never SEEN

What will he DO ???????

HE has QUIT in his BLOODLINE

Remember Roger Mayweather QUITTING on his STOOL with CHAVEZ

NO BODY has ever seen JR in such a fix, battered and bruised , bleeding , head all swelled up in the last half of the fight

IF

Canelo will do his job in the beginning.

What will JR DO when his legs are shot due to the body attack ???????????

That is and That ALONE is the reason I even reply about this FRAUD.

ALL he has done is cherry picked his way along thru little men , wee little men , WORN out can't pull the trigger old greats, and GREAT OLD MEN

but

NEVER an ELITE PRIME WW !!!!!!!!!!! He DUCKED THEM ALL !!!!!!!!

makes me think he has QUIT in his own blood !!!!!!

The only hold back I give to Canelo is his YOUTH, he should have had two more years but HEY I am probably wrong on this, he is as READY as he will ever be

very intriguing fight mang

Whats gonna happen ?????

Comment

2 me Theophane is an average fighter & I take Cano 2 beat, only FM knows why he signed him...I'll go to a local bar in Bklyn that shows the ppv, rather drop $20 on a few drinks & watch some good fights...I agree w/all the fellas that posted such as how do u train 4 FM? u don't...some xcellent points made...Alvarez camp making big noise 4 the sparring partners he's koing/brutalizing, but won't name them...who can he get w/FM's style or close?? Broner???

Comment

Working...
                    X