No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton: My Main Goal is Redemption, Not Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton: My Main Goal is Redemption, Not Money

RICKY HATTON has come out of retirement to claim redemption in the ring.

‘The Hitman’ has not fought for three years, but yesterday confirmed his comeback, as ­exclusively revealed by Starsport last month.

The former two-time world champion insists his return has nothing to do with money, though – he just wants to make his kids proud of their dad again. [Click Here To Read More]

yep sure okay w.e pal

You are going to rematch Manny?

And then take on Floyd?

He is still on coke imo

Comment

Redeem Yourself Against Mags & C-Level Fighters?

You didnt let anyone down in the ring! Hatton got thumped by two champions several notches in talent above himself. Nothing to be ashamed of getting destroyed by Pacquiao. You let nobody down in the ring. Hatton let everyone down outside the ring, within his own personal life. How can you not keep the two separate, and not go into a life of depression. Redeem yourself OUTSIDE the ring. Who cares about what they think of you as a fighter. Care about what your thought of as a father, as a man outside the ring. Climbing back into the ring is to satisfy your own ego, your pride, both that will lead you to getting stopped again in the ring, no matter who you fight.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        yep sure okay w.e pal

You are going to rematch Manny?

And then take on Floyd?

He is still on coke imo
        Ur a f@ckin pu$$y the man want to redeem himself and that's best comment u can put do all of us a favor throw urself off a cliff. Punk!

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
          You didnt let anyone down in the ring! Hatton got thumped by two champions several notches in talent above himself. Nothing to be ashamed of getting destroyed by Pacquiao. You let nobody down in the ring. Hatton let everyone down outside the ring, within his own personal life. How can you not keep the two separate, and not go into a life of depression. Redeem yourself OUTSIDE the ring. Who cares about what they think of you as a fighter. Care about what your thought of as a father, as a man outside the ring. Climbing back into the ring is to satisfy your own ego, your pride, both that will lead you to getting stopped again in the ring, no matter who you fight.
          Good thing ur a nobody he doesn't care about ur opinion I give the man props for getting back in the ring after what he has gone through. That y ur typing hate while he actually gets off his ass and do something positive. Stick to being a keyboard warrior that's all u will ever be.

Comment

He should fight Malinaggi first, if he wins than fight Khan

If he beats Khan I wouldn't mind him fighting a top p4p fighter

Comment

Originally posted by MamaHuevo View Post
              Ur a f@ckin pu$$y the man want to redeem himself and that's best comment u can put do all of us a favor throw urself off a cliff. Punk!
              Get your rep up before replying to me kthxbr0

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
                Actually he did pretty good against floyd and won at least 3 rounds against him. And he fought floyd at 147 which isn't his best weight. He was lineal champ at 140.

Floyd is one maybe 2 notches above Hatton MAX

Pac on the other hand was on another planet

Comment

Good luck to him~

Comment

I've had, and still have, many of the same problems as Hatton. With more money /or whatever reason I wouldn't be typing now.

He wasn't the best but he was ****ing charismatic. His weigh ins alone were better than half the fights since he last fought.

I can name ten better British boxers since 1960 (maybe more), 20 over all time.

I am pessimistic over his comeback but I wish him the best and do hope I am wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X