Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: Sergio Martinez is a Clown, I Think He's Afraid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: Sergio Martinez is a Clown, I Think He's Afraid

WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. has downplayed the recent statement that were made by his next opponent Sergio 'Maravilla' Martinez, who called the Mexican champion "a chicken" and promised to "crush the bones" of Chavez. Their HBO pay-per-view fight is scheduled for September 15th at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

i cant wait for Martinez to style on this fool.......

Comment

Jr. Is right, Martinez calling him out for over a year and a half and Jr. Ducking him that whole time definitely shows how scared Martinez is.

Comment

i still have doubts this fight will happen , i hope fraud jr doesn't pull out of this fight.he said he's looking for the best of his interest and pulling out of the fight might be just that.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Chavez Jr: Sergio Martinez is a Clown, I Think He's Afraid
          haha it's true though.

Comment

Good thing for that 5% huh Chavez?
            Mark my words... This fight will NOT happen this year!

Comment

Within the 2nd round, Chavez will realize that he should've continue to duck Martinez. Chavez may as well hand Martinez that belt.

Comment

What?.. Last time I checked its been Sergio calling him out for the last 2 years

Comment

I thought to pursue someone you had to be brave?? Weird!

Comment

Originally posted by jray100k View Post
                    Within the 2nd round, Chavez will realize that he should've continue to duck Martinez. Chavez may as well hand Martinez that belt.
                    Chavez is gonna be alright regardless of whether he wins or loses. People will admire him just for taking the fight, and with his style, I can't see him putting forth anything less than a valiant effort.

Should be a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X