Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate those meat head weightlifters at the gym.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hate those deadlifting 5 foot 4 guidos too

Comment

At least they're deadlifting. Hate ******* who don't squat/deadlift. And don't even gimme the injury excuse, I've torn my ACL 3 times and have arthritis, but still man up and do them without problems.

Comment

Let me guess, they are white meat heads, aren't they?

Comment

Originally posted by led*
          Bro, how does it feel seeing men naked in the gym? We all know their penis is within your height's eye level.
          idk led. i dont spend much time in the mens lockers. i lock my shiyet by the entrance lockers. i come to the gym already in full workout gear.

maybe your boney ass should lift some weights and gain a few lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
            looks like someone is jealous ... lol. Those guys work hard for what they have .. There's nothing wrong with grunting .. when you lift heavy ass weights it happens sometimes ... Anyway , in the gym you're suppose to work out for yourself , stop worrying about other people.
            footmouth just got owned here. the gym is a place to workout, not to masturbate in the facking sauna while remembering other dudes grunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              i can't control my boner while in the sauna.

whether i'm in the sauna by myself, with girls, or even with guys, i'm definitely getting a hardon.
              at least you dont jizz on the facking floor like that fgg0t TS.

Comment

Grunting is a meat head trait.. just look at Arnold http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi0xFSiqPeA
                I posted the link cause embed was disabled.

Comment

Working...
                X